PDA

View Full Version : Stick a fork in me

Dooks
04-21-2013, 08:36 PM
As a Father of 6 with very little time, I had a WHOLE day to myself and banged out 3 zones of pursuits, to have it all vanish.................back to lotro for me. Yes I realize no one gives a #%^, but I can still vent, Au revoir...no u can't have my stuff, i gave it to my son who still loves the game (he was away so didn't get F'ed in the A on saturday night). Great game, I will prob play again when i am not so pissed ;).......end Rant

Peace love out

Beneto
04-21-2013, 08:49 PM
While I can certainly understand your frustration and the loss of progress. To drop the game (which has no sub) because the one day you had a large chunk of time to play vanished seems a bit harsh.

GuruChaz
04-21-2013, 08:55 PM
As a Father of 6 with very little time, I had a WHOLE day to myself and banged out 3 zones of pursuits, to have it all vanish.................back to lotro for me. Yes I realize no one gives a #%^, but I can still vent, Au revoir...no u can't have my stuff, i gave it to my son who still loves the game (he was away so didn't get F'ed in the A on saturday night). Great game, I will prob play again when i am not so pissed ;).......end Rant

Peace love out

Understand. If I were you, man, I'd go buy Bioshock Infinite. Time guaranteed well spent. MMOs...not so much these days.