PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Wars is the last thing i have to do for Episode 2: Most Wanted Competitor

DrunknIronRabitXBLnPSN
04-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Shadow Wars is the last thing i have to do for Episode 2: Most Wanted Competitor...

and I literally cant get a game its constantly saying waiting for plays and it just fluxes back and forth without ever starting the game... It took me over 3 hours to get 100 kills in PVP and thats not due to lack of skill that was due to games not completing.., THIS IS MORE THAN AGGRAVATING ~!

shadow wars is worse than PVP now this is just grand~!

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Shadow Wars is the last thing i have to do for Episode 2: Most Wanted Competitor...

and I literally cant get a game its constantly saying waiting for plays and it just fluxes back and forth without ever starting the game... It took me over 3 hours to get 100 kills in PVP and thats not due to lack of skill that was due to games not completing.., THIS IS MORE THAN AGGRAVATING ~!

shadow wars is worse than PVP now this is just grand~!

Go to a major arkfall when it's done type in to area chat about shadow wars. Also shadow wars is glitched and likes to say you lost when your team wins. Took 8 times before finally got pursuit and I had to make sure to lose in order to get it.

Tsuki
04-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Is it really glitch? I thought I was going crazy cause I was on the winning team for two teams but it kept saying I was defeated, so I thought I was missing some sort of game mechanic or something.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Is it really glitch? I thought I was going crazy cause I was on the winning team for two teams but it kept saying I was defeated, so I thought I was missing some sort of game mechanic or something.

Nope it's glitch like so many other things. I spent hour waiting to talk to support after winning 7 in a row without getting pursuit. They said it was a known issue but no eta on fix. Right after I got off chat I tried again and basically tanked my team to make sure we lost. Sure some teammates were little ****ed when I took the Cerberus with 2 teammates and bailed just before sending it flying into the ocean.

Tsuki
04-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Nope it's glitch like so many other things. I spent hour waiting to talk to support after winning 7 in a row without getting pursuit. They said it was a known issue but no eta on fix. Right after I got off chat I tried again and basically tanked my team to make sure we lost. Sure some teammates were little ****ed when I took the Cerberus with 2 teammates and bailed just before sending it flying into the ocean.

lol, ok well I'll try and just keep play some wars till I hit a team that is really bad. Kind of wish now that I was on the other team the first team I played as they tanked badly.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-21-2013, 10:49 PM
lol, ok well I'll try and just keep play some wars till I hit a team that is really bad. Kind of wish now that I was on the other team the first team I played as they tanked badly.

If all else fails find an emergency with a hulker, monarch or mutant mini-gunners and lead them to your team. It's pretty funny to see it happen but did feel kinda bad.

Blastiel
04-21-2013, 11:33 PM
If all else fails find an emergency with a hulker, monarch or mutant mini-gunners and lead them to your team. It's pretty funny to see it happen but did feel kinda bad.

I thought loosing might be the solution but sadly it is completely random if you are given a win or not. I've won 3 and lost 2 yet I have never been told I "Won".