PDA

View Full Version : Dear Quitters.

Stimulant
04-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Give me your gear before you quit the game please.

I saw a similar thread on the PC forum, and thought... Damn, there is alot of items going to be going to waste. So, don't be wasteful, hit me up with a message, and give me all of your stuff before quitting.

RegularX
04-21-2013, 10:17 PM
Give me your gear before you quit the game please.

I saw a similar thread on the PC forum, and thought... Damn, there is alot of items going to be going to waste. So, don't be wasteful, hit me up with a message, and give me all of your stuff before quitting.

I admire the entrepreneurial spirit, but I think far fewer PS3 users are just going to abandon.

Plus - what would be the point? There is no sub fee. If I want to ragequit tonight, I could try the game out again in a few months at no cost.

(Assuming there's a server...)

Kessler
04-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Dead Island Riptide hits on tuesday that's it for me but like the previous poster said what does it matter I can just hop on after I finish it and see if this game has made any improvements.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Dead Island Riptide hits on tuesday that's it for me but like the previous poster said what does it matter I can just hop on after I finish it and see if this game has made any improvements.
You looking for.co-op buddies for.riptide? No one I know is buying besides me.

Stimulant
04-22-2013, 03:58 AM

Some folks like to trade in games when they quit them. I'm pretty much aiming this at that minority.