PDA

View Full Version : Story line mission hosed

Joe Snuffy
04-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Old Friends, Old Swords

Save the ranchers

I'm doing the story line mission for the 2nd time and I can not get this mission to complete. I kill all the raiders but can not activate the mission marker. There is a rancher nearby that runs back and forth but he does not activate either.

PC version of the game

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-21-2013, 11:05 PM
Sometimes this happens to me, but for me its just been lag because if I hang around the area long enough it finally completes. Make zure theres no enemies straggling on the outskirts that may have spawned and walked away,lol. The ai isnt very smart often times

Joe Snuffy
04-21-2013, 11:27 PM
Myself and several other people were doing the same mission and they could not get it to complete either. we killed every enemy in sight and still the mission will not complete we stayed in the area for at least an 15 - 20 min. It's broken for sure.

vagrant1
04-22-2013, 02:44 AM
This was broken for me as well. Simply submit an in game ticket to the support desk telling them you are stuck on the mission old friends old swords and they will complete it for you and allow you to progress. Not perfect but it worked. They responded to mine in less than 8 hrs.