PDA

View Full Version : Level specific locations

EdelweissGrimm
12-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Has anyone heard or read about level specific zones in this game? I know there isnt a normal level progressions like most mmo's, but I was hoping for more difficult zones that you can mission in later in the game. I always loved that part in rpg's where you see and kill new bad guys every couple hours.

Plasma
12-20-2012, 02:53 PM
nothing about zones has been made public as of yet it may spill out soon as beta is coming

JellyBean
12-20-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm sure that this is going to be in game. Even so there will be monsters with varying difficulty so there will be areas where lower level characters may not want to venture at first anyway.

Atheosis
12-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Is the level power gap going to be so big that such a thing would be required? Being an MMOTPS rather than an MMORPG, I certainly wasn't under that impression.

Paladin
12-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Well from what I've seen from gameplay videos it looks like you start off fighting mutants and then larger groups like robots and rebels. So I'm pretty sure you'll get new stronger enemies deeper in the game.

Guts
12-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Missions and what not happen in little zones, think GW2 the more people there the "MORE" there is, in HP, loot, mobs, fun, points and death. So I would think they could have a type of mission that would not happen in less a set number of people or EGO points was had or there. This would let you go anywere but can only do the easy part of said missions then you can come back and do it later on hard or LEG. However I don't think it will be like this, they are big on lore type play, so I think your EGO will tell you if they have a epic Ark tec that makes them hard to kill, at this time b/c you don't have the Tec or what not needed to take them on. This could be how they let you in to Co-op 4 group game play. It is not a roll of the dice, if you shot it in the face you shoot it in the face. This can only be put to the test by, A. taking the face away with a mob type that dose not need a face or hides a face like hit box or B putting something in the way of the face making it so you can just 1 shot eveything you see or 3 lots and lots and lots and lots of face so many that you can't shoot them all.

So yes i think there will be zones, but not like you think.

Plasma
12-22-2012, 11:56 AM
their are zone but you can can kill anything in the zone their is no lv 10 that you cant kill yet they just rang in hp