PDA

View Full Version : Bad news all Amazon.co.uk Customers

OcelotKharn
03-19-2013, 05:06 PM
So we all were told we would get a beta key, I asked amazon about the new dates being 22nd - 27th this is what I got over the live chat. Ive replaced my name with "me" apart from that nothing is edited.

23:40 Initial Question: Beta date has changed again? The Beta for xbox now starts on the 22nd march so when should we get the codes now?

23:41 me : hello
23:41 Quennie Marie (CSA) : Hello me. Thank you for choosing Amazon Chat, my name is Quennie. I'll be glad to help you today.
23:41 Quennie Marie (CSA) : Could you tell me more about this please/
23:42 me : ok, I spoke to one of your colleagues this morning about the beta for defiance on xbox
23:42 me : and i was told id have to wait until the 25th to get my beta key however the beta on xbox officially starts on the 22nd of march now
23:43 me : I have a link to the official announcement on the publishers forums to show that the beta starts 22nd
23:44 Quennie Marie (CSA) : I see. Please spare me some time while I look on to this for you.
23:44 me : no problem
23:45 Quennie Marie (CSA) : thank you for waitingm
23:46 me : no problem
23:46 Quennie Marie (CSA) : I could see that the Beta Event runs from 3pm GMT, March 25 to 4am GMT, March 27. Customers who pre-order up to and including Friday, March 22 - you will receive your Beta codes on March 24.
23:46 Quennie Marie (CSA) : You could check on this link for reference: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_173452227_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1...
23:47 me : your information is outdated, they changed the dates.
23:47 me : http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4336-Defiance-Xbox-Live-Beta-Dates-Ext...!
23:48 me : this link was published by the moderator of the forums on trions official site
23:49 Quennie Marie (CSA) : I understand your concerns about this.
23:51 me : well it means alot of customers will miss out on 2 days of beta access
23:52 Quennie Marie (CSA) : I apologise for this but please be assured that you would get your Beta codes on March 24.
23:53 Quennie Marie (CSA) : The link I have sent you was the one associated with what has been posted on our website.
23:54 me : Ok, thank you for helping me
23:54 Quennie Marie (CSA) : You are most welcome. Is there anything else I can do for you today?
23:54 me : could you send me a transcript of this conversation please
23:54 Quennie Marie (CSA) : You could also check on this http://www.defiance.com/en/beta/?CAS_REDIR=true
23:54 Quennie Marie (CSA) : Sure, I'd be glad to.
23:55 me : that link you just posted
23:55 me : says 22nd - 27th
23:55 Quennie Marie (CSA) : Yeah that was posted also on our website.
23:56 me : oki no problem
23:56 Quennie Marie (CSA) : Would there be anything else I could help you with?
23:56 me : no thank you, youve provided me with all ive asked
23:56 me : thank you for your help
23:57 Quennie Marie (CSA) : You are most welcome. Please be assured that I would send you a copy of this conversation few minutes after this chat.
23:57 me : ok thank you
23:57 Quennie Marie (CSA) : You are most welcome. Thank you for using Amazon chat. Again my name is Quennie. We hope to see you again soon. Please click the "End Chat" link to close this window.

23:57 me has left the conversation.

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/survey?p=A3VWYH45GC0SEZ&k=hy

If no, please click here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/survey?p=A3VWYH45GC0SEZ&k=hn

Warmest regards,

Quennie Marie A.
Amazon.co.uk
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

So according to Amazon we will be missing 2 days of the beta.... quite annoying.

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 05:09 PM
wow amazon strikes again.

OcelotKharn
03-19-2013, 05:11 PM
wow amazon strikes again.

Its terrible, this is infact the last preorder I place via Amazon.co.uk ever

A s0t
03-19-2013, 05:12 PM
www.defiance.com/start

did you not ask the computer if it was a human

ItISLupus
03-19-2013, 05:15 PM
so glad I live in the United States and don't have to deal with the issues you guys are having. pm that to lance and or sledge see if they can kick amazon into shape.

OcelotKharn
03-19-2013, 05:16 PM
so glad I live in the United States and don't have to deal with the issues you guys are having. pm that to lance and or sledge see if they can kick amazon into shape.

Ive pm'd Sledge already, just waiting on a reply.

SavageWolf
03-19-2013, 05:21 PM

gd gd, hopefully they get it sorted.

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 05:25 PM
yea what savagewolf said,

although sledge did mention hes under a hill of 500 pm's. so i wouldnt expect much any time soon

ItISLupus
03-19-2013, 05:29 PM
just whatever you do don't put his name in the title of a thread

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Amazon is in the midst of being updated on the new date of Beta release. If you do not have a Trion redeem key feel free to apply at http://www.defiance.com/beta

OcelotKharn
03-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Amazon is in the midst of being updated on the new date of Beta release. If you do not have a Trion redeem key feel free to apply at http://www.defiance.com/beta

No key I have previously applied for beta and was sent a pc beta but never used it due to the fact my pc blew up

SavageWolf
03-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Hope i get a code from trion, im guessing they just pick randomly who gets the code or does everyone who registered get one?

DJTrig
03-19-2013, 06:08 PM
I think the CM's know most of the Amazon UK customers by now from all the threads and PM's we have been in.But i have faith they will whip Amazon into shape for us,i'm more concerned about the length of time it takes to turn our Trion codes into beta codes.I have noticed that some of the registered ps3 peeps haven't got there beta codes yet and one of them mentioned a CSR saying it could take upto 2 days for all the codes to go out.

mushinwolf
03-20-2013, 04:02 AM
Lets hope Amazon UK sort themselves out in time...could this be the first time they've let me down? :/

pricey007
03-20-2013, 04:08 AM

Same here. I have have a feeling he will be recieving plenty of messages. Fingers crossed.

Edit: Didn't see Sledge's reply. They're on the case which is good news.

ZombieTech
03-20-2013, 05:07 AM
So according to Amazon we will be missing 2 days of the beta.... quite annoying.

Erm, what I find mind-blowing hilarious is right near the end of the convo where she gives you a link that says on it 22nd-27th... you point this out, and they agree it's what their site says too, but insist they won't be able to give a key until the 24th. LOL!!! Ohhhhhh-kay! :cool:

I'd say when it comes to Amazon, their light is on, but the building was foreclosed upon looong ago...

Naive Link
03-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Finger's crossed, I was going to be hardcore going at it for 2 day's solid witht he date being from the 25th but hope i get it earlier now, Been waiting since this game was first announced to pre-order and the moment it came out i clicked buy :)

Ceph Angelus
03-20-2013, 05:54 AM
Ok, it took me like 3 tries with customer support chat, but I finally found somebody willing to look into this, and hopefully get the issue resolved

Mundo
03-20-2013, 06:34 AM
Had the almost exact word for word chat with Amazon myself. Felt like I was banging my head against a wall.

The words are still singing in my ears "do not worry you will get the beta code on the 25th March".

Especially liked the closing phrase "Anything else I can help you with".

Sorry for sounding too cynical but this is where call centers fall down, and Amazon's, up to now good reputation, takes a dent

boosted gear
03-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Hi Everyone, I posted my own thread but this seems to be the one to use best to keep it all together.

Just to update everyone on my last response from Amazon UK Customer Services I replied to their initial response asking if they could check the dates for the beta as they had been updated from what they currently had and this is their reply below (it seems there getting their dates from Centresoft - Namco Bandai):

Amazon.co.uk <cs-reply@amazon.co.uk>

14:12 (32 minutes ago)

Hello,

I understand your concern regarding the date of receiving your Beta codes for this game Defiance: Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360).

I've checked our website and can see that your Beta codes for this game will be send on March 24, 2013 and this is the information is listed on our website. You can clarify it with the below link :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_173452227_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000703623&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=01M8BN6373SDJ9RRMHKA&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=392077387&pf_rd_i=B00B4QD3YO

Please note that the publisher of this game is Centresoft - Namco Bandai, if the date for sending the codes changed, it will be updated on our website.

In this case, if you would like to receive more information on the Beta codes, you can contact the publisher by this below link:

http://www.centresoft.co.uk/index/contact

If the date for sending the Beta codes has actually been changed, you will receive the email regarding this and rest assured that you will receive your Beta codes on that date itself.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/survey?p=AEBHAQGMXDQ7U&k=hy

If no, please click here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/survey?p=AEBHAQGMXDQ7U&k=hn

Warmest regards,

Shahul M.
Amazon.co.uk
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

ALVn
03-20-2013, 08:01 AM
No key I have previously applied for beta and was sent a pc beta but never used it due to the fact my pc blew up

I also applied for an xbox code before the 2nd beta for PC started.. They sent me a PC code which is no good as i dont use a PC.. Any help with this? I got a nasty feeling i wont get an xbox code?

duction
03-20-2013, 08:14 AM
I have given up with amazon, I'm tempted to cancel my order. I'm going to just go buy it from game uk on te 2nd at 9am.. If I want the bits I will just buy them with ms points and I will still get the stuff from collectors edition minus a few things.. Damn amazon what you playing at

Ceph Angelus
03-20-2013, 08:57 AM
This is a follow up email for the conversation we had on chat.

I understand that the Beta Dates for the game "Defiance: Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360)" from the order # 202-8796918-3829116 are out dated which are listed on our website, as the dates listed on forum are correct, as its confirmed by Trion's Community Manager.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

I have checked our records and see that we did not received any communication for the changed dates for the Beta dates from the publisher.

However, if we do receive any communication from them, we will update the same on our website, as well as we mass mail the customer placed order for the item.

I do understand that you have this information from the forum which you have provided to me.

And I have forwarded your feedback to our concerned team and they will look into this and take appropriate action in this matter.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate your effort.

Ceph Angelus
03-20-2013, 08:58 AM
I do believe that this will be sorted out. Wouldn't cancel the pre-order just yet

boosted gear
03-20-2013, 09:29 AM
I do believe that this will be sorted out. Wouldn't cancel the pre-order just yet

Amazons Web page has been update looks like good news :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_173452227_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000703623&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0CSTDP8NKNFT8V633VS7&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=392077387&pf_rd_i=B00B4QD3YO

SavageWolf
03-20-2013, 09:33 AM
Still not updated it saying that we get the dodge challenger though. They better send them out.

crazy_wabbit
03-20-2013, 09:34 AM
UPDATE: just spoke to a amazon employee and this is the convosation i had

you are now connected to Heather from Amazon.co.uk.

Me:The beta for the Xbox 360 version of Defiance has been changed from March 25th - 27th to March 22nd - 27th. Will i get my beta code in time for the start of the Beta as i pre-ordered the Ultimate edition of the game and it gives beta access as the Beta information on the amazon site is still showing the wrong beta dates and says codes will be sent out on the 24th which is 2 days into the beta

Heather:Hello, my name is Heather. I'll be happy to help you.

Me:hi

Heather:I will look into this for you please give me a moment
I am just reading the details now:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_173452227_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000703623&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1F1HV77NBYVY7TYW7E8T&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=392077387&pf_rd_i=B00B4QD3YO
As you placed your order on 17 March 2013 I understand you will receive your Beta codes on March 19.

Me:its March 20th today and i havent received my code yet, will i likely receive it either later on today or tomorrow?

Heather:I am sorry you have not received it yet, from looking at the terms and conditions it indicates you should have received it. we have not received any information about these codes being delayed,.
I will have to contact our customer experience team to see if they can assist
Once I have received an update from them I will update you further

Me: ok

Heather:I will try to get a resolution for you as son as possible it may take up to 2 days
Is there anything else I can do for you?

Me:no thats everything, thanks for your help

So it seems like they understand the beta is the 22nd and we should see our codes some time soon, but could be as late as the 22nd before we see the codes from them

crazy_wabbit
03-20-2013, 09:35 AM
looks like they updated it after i had my convo, things are looking good for us then : )

crazy_wabbit
03-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Still not updated it saying that we get the dodge challenger though. They better send them out.

I ordered mine directly from Amazon.co.uk so not sure if im gonna get one, hope i do as its a sweet lookin ride

OcelotKharn
03-20-2013, 09:43 AM
The beta keys are being sent out tomorrow (21st) according to amazons page now

Ceph Angelus
03-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Yep, issue resolved.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_173452227_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000703623&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1V6CS2CXSW9SA9TKQ8TY&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=392077427&pf_rd_i=B00B4QD13C

"Xbox 360: The Beta Event runs from 3pm GMT, March 22 to 4am GMT, March 27. Customers who pre-order up to and including Tuesday, March 19 - you will receive your Beta codes on March 21."