PDA

View Full Version : Are we likely to get some type of in game storage?

Chronosphear84
04-22-2013, 03:44 AM
Hi guys!

OK as the title says are we likely to get any type of storage in game?
maybe a warehouse/bank or at least a small locker in the changing rooms at the ERC? lol.

I am a bit of a hoarder and have a few assorted weapons but I still have weapons from early on that still tare it up on the battlefield and I just cant bring myself to part with them lol.

however when out looting for resources/scrip it gets quite tedious rifling through my inventory trying to find the bits I want to sell in among the things I want to keep.

I have often been selling items and accidentally sold something I wanted only to have to buy it back. :rolleyes:

it would be soooooo much better if I had somewhere
to store my most treasured items whilst I am not using them.

So that is my question
Are we going to get any type of in game storage in the future?

Cl Chaos
04-22-2013, 03:47 AM
hopefully.....u could always buy inventory slots with bits though

Scarab
04-22-2013, 03:50 AM
Yo u gotta buy more inventory slots.... Currently I have 404 slots 317 are full. So I hear ya. My goal is to have 1500 slots and b a walking vault to sell from!

kniferun
04-22-2013, 03:56 AM
Storage would be great, but i would still be looking through what i picked up looking for garbage. It would be great f there was a marking system like in borderlands 2. Where you can mark loot as keeper or garbage.

Also an added new feature where you can tap x for keeper or tap A for garbage. Automatic marking.

I would like to limit my inventory time.

eskimoletdinov
04-22-2013, 04:04 AM
id love storage but i dont see it, there seems to be no limit to inventory space and they will be hoping the lack of storage will encourage players to use microtransactions for more inventory space

JD nutz
04-22-2013, 04:05 AM
Yo u gotta buy more inventory slots.... Currently I have 404 slots 317 are full. So I hear ya. My goal is to have 1500 slots and b a walking vault to sell from!

404 inventory slots really? i have 68 i thought that was alot

Chronosphear84
04-22-2013, 04:18 AM
Lol some interesting replies here

first off Wow... just... Wow... :eek: lol

Yeah I get that they want people to buy inventory slots
I myself bought an extra 15 recently.

Unfortunately I will not always be able to afford the slots
so some extra space in the way of a bank would help allot.

They could add a bank and still profit as they could charge for bank slots
as well as inventory could they not?

would be something they could possibly think about anyway. lol

gamingreal
04-22-2013, 04:24 AM

Lol, i like your idea. is 1500 the max?
i got an extra 20 slots with the 500 bits i got with the Game limited edition UK

Cl Chaos
04-22-2013, 04:29 AM
why cant we store stuff in our cars??

TheGlow
04-22-2013, 04:43 AM
It's horror enough scrolling through 48 slots for me. They really need to work on this UI.

cyrix
04-22-2013, 04:52 AM
We wont get any extra storage only extra slots for CASH.

Grant Hammond
04-22-2013, 04:56 AM
You could make a 2nd character and hand your stuff to your friend cycle characters and do it that way.

Maximilion
04-22-2013, 05:00 AM
I think the inventory definitely needs some work... I've got about 90 slots and constantly scrolling up and down is a right PITA.

At the very least they could split it into categories like shields/weapons/mods/grenades which would help a lot.

It would also help if the cursor didn't return to the top of the list every time you break something down forcing you to scroll all the way down again to select another crappy grenade form the bottom of the list!

GodSpark
04-22-2013, 05:26 AM
I think the inventory definitely needs some work... I've got about 90 slots and constantly scrolling up and down is a right PITA.

At the very least they could split it into categories like shields/weapons/mods/grenades which would help a lot.

It would also help if the cursor didn't return to the top of the list every time you break something down forcing you to scroll all the way down again to select another crappy grenade form the bottom of the list!

^This^

Buying/having slots isn't the issue. Navigating though them is. I want a separate storage so I don't have to scroll though dozens of guns and dozens of mods every time I want to breakdown a random white thing I found. I want to have that stuff, but out of my ******* way so I spend more time playing and less time scrolling.

Chronosphear84
04-22-2013, 07:04 AM
^This^

Buying/having slots isn't the issue. Navigating though them is. I want a separate storage so I don't have to scroll though dozens of guns and dozens of mods every time I want to breakdown a random white thing I found. I want to have that stuff, but out of my ******* way so I spend more time playing and less time scrolling.
This is exactly my point I just want somewhere I can store things
to make it easier when breaking down items or selling in the vendors.

as 1 members said even if they only added the option to mark favorite items
so that you don accidentally break/sell the wrong thing that would be allot better. :p

Durva360
04-22-2013, 07:27 AM
They have confirmed a clan bank/storage during the live Q&A

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii620/deadspace269/defianceproof_zpsc7e7973e.jpg (http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/deadspace269/media/defianceproof_zpsc7e7973e.jpg.html)

Scarab
04-22-2013, 08:33 AM
yes they need to make a way to filter cuz when i go to mod, or salvage, its a long way to scroll to the right item. i see everyones posts saying they hate trying to manage 30-100 slots.... imagine how i feel! but yea i am a huge fan of this game and have faith it will get better so i am upping my inventory till i hit 1500. so as i mentioned.... ps3 users need this..... if you add me or send me a msg saying what you are looking for i will do my best and try and get it to u. I am NervousScarab (PSN Id)

Li Kenko
04-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Yeah, some kind of storage where your items are save and don't disappear randomly. That would be nice.

Mr_Wickwire
04-22-2013, 09:08 AM
Please make some kind of storage. I have so many mods in my inventory waiting for weapons that I have little room for anything else.

Durva360
04-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Please make some kind of storage. I have so many mods in my inventory waiting for weapons that I have little room for anything else.

I guess you didn't bother to read what I had posted earlier

They have confirmed a clan bank/storage during the live Q&A

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii620/deadspace269/defianceproof_zpsc7e7973e.jpg (http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/deadspace269/media/defianceproof_zpsc7e7973e.jpg.html)

Wynce
04-22-2013, 09:12 AM

To salvage grenades, when in the salvage menu where you choose the item, hit up while on the top item. You'll then have "Type" selected. Hit A or whatever it is on the others. It now has the bottom at the top, until you exit the salvage matrix completely.