PDA

View Full Version : Defiance beta

POPPY_J299
03-19-2013, 05:26 PM
I still have not received my beta code yet in my email how long does it takes yo?

suicd3grunt
03-19-2013, 05:27 PM
I still have not received my beta code yet in my email how long does it takes yo?

Probably the day/night before the Beta becomes open.

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 05:28 PM

info would be nice. ps3, xbox pc? eu or us?

but either way they are rolling out the invites in waves.

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 05:29 PM

What platform did you redeem for?

iiReLaX o
03-19-2013, 05:34 PM

I have no intentions on hijacking this thread. I redeemed an actual Xbox 360 beta code and it's sitting in my download queue (On Xbox.com), but I'm having some Xbox troubles and I'm wondering can I load up the game right now ? (Probably not, I know I can't play it) And if not why are we being allowed to download it now?

KyoKunChan
03-19-2013, 06:13 PM
I msg them like 4 days ago about getting my Beta key because I Pre-ordered the game and they said they would send me one, still have not got it yet.

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 06:16 PM
I msg them like 4 days ago about getting my Beta key because I Pre-ordered the game and they said they would send me one, still have not got it yet.

some have, some havnt, they roll them out in waves. emails are still being sent

Paladin
03-19-2013, 06:18 PM
I have no intentions on hijacking this thread. I redeemed an actual Xbox 360 beta code and it's sitting in my download queue (On Xbox.com), but I'm having some Xbox troubles and I'm wondering can I load up the game right now? (Probably not) And if not why are we being allowed to download it now?
NOPE, just sitting on the main menu looking at paintings, getting errors,on login....wishing I had spent less time on character customization..

iiReLaX o
03-19-2013, 06:20 PM
NOPE, just sitting on the main menu looking at paintings, getting errors,on login....wishing I had spent less time on character customization..

Wow. So I guess it's just a preload for consoles.

Wait what do you mean, wishing you'd spent less time on character customization?

Buruko
03-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Okay, I search and search, no luck so I'm going to bump this thread and stay on topic if not completely on the OP's premise.

So I got into the PC Beta, downloaded the Beta client, missed the game dates. Fail-some-harder I know.

Now, I pre-ordered the UE edition for Xbox and entered my code on the receipt into my Trion account. Does this mean I will get a PC Beta email? AND an Xbox Beta email? Cause I really want to try this on the Xbox.

Did anyone see this answered elsewhere? Again I searched but found nothing relating to the topic.

iiReLaX o
03-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Okay, I search and search, no luck so I'm going to bump this thread and stay on topic if not completely on the OP's premise.

So I got into the PC Beta, downloaded the Beta client, missed the game dates. Fail-some-harder I know.

Now, I pre-ordered the UE edition for Xbox and entered my code on the receipt into my Trion account. Does this mean I will get a PC Beta email? AND an Xbox Beta email? Cause I really want to try this on the Xbox.

Did anyone see this answered elsewhere? Again I searched but found nothing relating to the topic.

Enter the PC code, and when the Beta has neared it's release date you should receive an e-mail to pick a platform and redeem your code.

Paladin
03-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Wow. So I guess it's just a preload for consoles.

Wait what do you mean, wishing you'd spent less time on character customization?

I got a code from the website and signed on. The servers were online for 20 minutes.

iiReLaX o
03-19-2013, 07:36 PM
I got a code from the website and signed on. The servers were online for 20 minutes.

I literally just read a thread in the 360 section on how all the players were on the game.

Buruko
03-19-2013, 07:43 PM
Enter the PC code, and when the Beta has neared it's release date you should receive an e-mail to pick a platform and redeem your code.

You misunderstand, I have the PC Beta client already. I do not have a code/Xbox client. So... yea.

iiReLaX o
03-19-2013, 07:48 PM
You misunderstand, I have the PC Beta client already. I do not have a code/Xbox client. So... yea.

When the Beta nears its release date, ONE e-mail will be sent to you apparently asking which platform you wish to play on. Pick a platform and BOOM Goes the Dynamite.

In other words. Seeing that you have gained access to on of the PC Beta events you are guaranteed access to all future Betas.

Buruko
03-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Hope your right!

Roger911
03-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Where did you get the client? I can't even find the beta forums.

Buruko
03-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Where did you get the client? I can't even find the beta forums.

You need to visit your Trion Worlds account, under the 'Manage Games' tab you should see Defiance Beta (if you have been accepted in a previous Beta or received your Beta invite) where you can download the client.

And this should take you to the Beta Forums. (http://beta.forums.defiance.com/)

Buruko
03-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Okay so I got an email for my Beta invite for Advanced Mission 3 and it is for *drum roll* the PC! Not the Xbox to which I redeemed my receipt code from GameStop for my UE Pre-order.

So who or how do I get that addressed? I really wish to participate on the Xbox beta.

Paladin
03-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Okay so I got an email for my Beta invite for Advanced Mission 3 and it is for *drum roll* the PC! Not the Xbox to which I redeemed my receipt code from GameStop for my UE Pre-order.

So who or how do I get that addressed? I really wish to participate on the Xbox beta.
Don't you remember? All Xbox players get a PC invite too. So tomorrow you will get your Xbox email.

ALVn
03-20-2013, 05:21 PM

I applied for AMB 3 Xbox and it has sent me a PC code.. Thats no good for me? What am i suppose to do? :(

Arinzal
03-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Xbox codes will be sent out tomorrow so just chill out and let talk in forums.

Paladin
03-20-2013, 05:30 PM

Be like Arinzal people! He's chill.

ALVn
03-20-2013, 05:30 PM

Do i have to redeem this email for the PC mind? :)

Buruko
03-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Alrighty I'm hanging on, just antsy pantsy I guess being so close to testing on the Xbox...

Elder
03-20-2013, 05:37 PM
~I signed up for xbox/Pc and i got a ps3 inv for the 1 platform i don't own :> fantastic