PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had vehicle skill reset at 20 yet?

elquietone
04-22-2013, 07:40 AM
So, I have seen this posted on the general discussion forums not pertaining to a single console, but most seem to express its the PC version.

Thus, I'm asking anyone on Xbox that has reached skill 20 in rollers/runners, have you had a reset to 1? And if so was it before or after the patch. I'm at 18 in ATV and like 13 in Cars, I plan to start walking everywhere and not doing races till I know I wont de-level at some point in a race.

Let me know.!:confused:

blakefrz
04-22-2013, 07:51 AM
my cars havent reset and are capped at 20 instead of 40 before patch and as far as i know it was only the rollers that reset not the ATV's

mrgrimezHD
04-22-2013, 08:13 AM
So, I have seen this posted on the general discussion forums not pertaining to a single console, but most seem to express its the PC version.

Thus, I'm asking anyone on Xbox that has reached skill 20 in rollers/runners, have you had a reset to 1? And if so was it before or after the patch. I'm at 18 in ATV and like 13 in Cars, I plan to start walking everywhere and not doing races till I know I wont de-level at some point in a race.

Let me know.!:confused:

I reached the cap a couple of days ago and it's still there now. Walk from Golden Gate Bridge to Tranquility, I bet you can't do it without pressing up on the D-Pad before you get there lol

AddictedNoob
04-22-2013, 08:15 AM
I reached the cap a couple of days ago and it's still there now. Walk from Golden Gate Bridge to Tranquility, I bet you can't do it without pressing up on the D-Pad before you get there lol

I got fast travel, no need to walk

Talon Swiftshot
04-22-2013, 08:17 AM
I've had my ATV skill reset a few days ago. It hit 21, and then rapidly began to level every 2 seconds. Once it hit 39 it reset back to 3...I was a bit scared...

kronos316
04-22-2013, 08:46 AM
No but if they do i may stop playing let you know what happens if the time comes.

Draaconis
04-22-2013, 08:50 AM
Once you get gold in the time trials, I don't see any point to the runner level anyway. The rollers don't change too much as far as I can tell and there are fast travel points everywhere except Frisco. Poor place only gets one for some reason.

Upgrade
04-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Yeah I had the 20-40 roller reset happen to me awhile back...at 19 again already about to click over again in a day or so...i'm ok with it tho as long as I get more xp for leveling again-again.

Wynce
04-22-2013, 09:14 AM
My rollers and runners have both been 20 for a good few days. They no longer gain exp. The bar is just always filled. Doesn't reset anymore.

Grit
04-22-2013, 09:34 AM
my runners ater at level 20...hope they don't reset lol.

rollers..meh...not worth the time for me IMO...the suck off road and i spend more time cutting cross country than anything else.
plus the fact that all my roller splatters get reset every time i log off i have little incentive to keep using them

DarkShadowMark
04-22-2013, 10:13 AM
I hit 20 last week and it reset me. Now I'm at 18 again and it's awesome.

I really don't mind these resets.