PDA

View Full Version : Episode #2 Today! Discussion

CapN CooK 420
04-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Hey everyone. Today is the day episode 2 of defiance will air.

Who's excited and what can you predict? How long will they stay in defiance for? I'm guessing most of the season.

Rend
04-22-2013, 08:20 AM
We should wait with a discussion until it actually aired =p

But yeah, quite obviously everyone around here will be exited to watch it, I suppose...
Isnīt that that the whole point?

CapN CooK 420
04-22-2013, 08:29 AM
I don't see the problem with a discussion thread when every other thread is someone whining and spamming.

GlavinChris
04-22-2013, 08:32 AM
My guess is that we will see Nolan's first arrest turn ugly. Most likely will add a few new characters by giving a better idea about the lives in Defiance

Redman20
04-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Nolan and the bar wench will get it on again.

AddictedNoob
04-22-2013, 08:39 AM
My friend online said that Nolan's daughter will get into a serious relationship with the deputy.

Athanos
04-22-2013, 08:40 AM
I wasn't to impressed with the premier. I hope this show gets better. Either way I love the game any way so no biggy.

CapN CooK 420
04-22-2013, 08:45 AM
Nolan is goona plow the mayor and its goona be great! She's sexy!

Blackwolfe
04-22-2013, 08:51 AM
I suspect that Nolan will get in trouble with the tarrs for what he does in the preview. Possibly ending up in a gruff with the sensoth they employ, but the wife will be diplomatic somehow and break it up. Names, names.. I keep forgetting the names, only remember the kid, Alec.

Jthreau
04-22-2013, 08:58 AM
The episode title makes me think that the 99ers will make an appearance. However, I highly doubt that will be the case.

Tgreen
04-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Bella and Edward will have their ceremony I guess.

Shtako will hit the fan with the new lawkeeper being more wild west cowboy than anything else, trying to figure out whats going on when the old major makes her next move.

I also wonder whether the spirit riders will stay in town or what they actually want ... first they rob our duo blind and then they ride to the rescue and even stay in town for at least the day after.

Highly unlikely. She's not the type and she already knows about him and her sister, the village *****.
And I doubt Nolan would want to upset Irisa (again) by doing one sister after the other.

Could be wrong though ... maybe being easy runs in the family.

/edit:
The ***** is another word for sex worker. Funny what kind of words the profanity filter picks up ... let's try some ... ***** ****** ***** **** **** ****

/edit2:
Alright, some were bound to get cencored, but the medical terms for male and female genitalia? Really?

Wakesetter
04-22-2013, 09:03 AM

And her sister, there will be sexy time, and then sisterly drama.

Xiiego94
04-22-2013, 10:04 AM
A humorous recap of ep. 1 by the one and only Alak Tarr. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99vb9bbW-zM

DeMoted
04-22-2013, 10:17 AM
We should wait with a discussion until it actually aired =p

But yeah, quite obviously everyone around here will be exited to watch it, I suppose...
Isnīt that that the whole point?
He wanted to be the First thread on it. Come on man it is all about post popularity.

DeMoted
04-22-2013, 10:17 AM
And her sister, there will be sexy time, and then sisterly drama.

He already ****ed her sister.

DeMoted
04-22-2013, 10:18 AM

Doubt it since he already ****ed her sister.

cybergirl007
04-22-2013, 10:20 AM
It is actually episode 3 as last week's 2-hour premiere was episodes 1 and 2.

DeMoted
04-22-2013, 10:22 AM
It is actually episode 3 as last week's 2-hour premiere was episodes 1 and 2.

No one cares about that... Second week second episode.

dalendria
04-22-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm excited. Looks like they going into a mine or something. Hope to see more great scenes with the doctor, mayor and Nolan. Also, want to see more of the different Votan culture.

Khufu
04-22-2013, 10:25 AM
/edit2:
Alright, some were bound to get cencored, but the medical terms for male and female genitalia? Really?

You'd see those words used in every derogatory manner imaginable. How is that confusing in any way?

Jester69
04-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Isn't today's episode technically Episode 3 :p

Rainman
04-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Hey everyone. Today is the day episode 2 of defiance will air.

Who's excited and what can you predict? How long will they stay in defiance for? I'm guessing most of the season.

Its tomorrow actually for some of us.

Wakesetter
04-22-2013, 11:19 AM
He already ****ed her sister.

Yeah, but I wouldnt rule out him doing it again.

Tgreen
04-22-2013, 02:17 PM
You'd see those words used in every derogatory manner imaginable. How is that confusing in any way?

Obviously. Yet they are mundane words that should be considered as such. There is nothing special about ******* or ******* ... ever person has either one of them and yet those words are cencored.
Also I encountered people actually can't say it out loud without blushing ... or not at all even.
To me this is hard to comprehend, the entirety of the human biological existance is one big miracle and it's just naming the pieces ... like legs and fingers and eyes.

There are words that fall in the same category when it comes to abusing ordinary words as insults, there's a lot you can do to offend with blow, kiss, demented, delusional, ******ed, etc. add in a couple of racist and sexist remarks on top and you're good to go. And everybody knows what I was writing when I say "you're an *******" or "you're a ****ing dip****" ... profanity filter or not, which by any standard makes it redundant.

/edit:
Oh crap, seems like the official medical term of a person who has mental capacity or other cognitive issues is transformed to * as well.

Draya Thalriss
04-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Isn't today's episode technically Episode 3 :p

Yeah, the two-hour pilot was eps 1 and 2.