PDA

View Full Version : The Ever Elusive Illusive Synergy Mods!!

Steppdaddy
04-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Hey guys!

Just wandering if anyone has even found a synergy mod that's not scavenger, run n gun, brutal, or bought rep vendors.

I'm at ego 2.3k and I have yet to see rolling thunder, stalker, assassin, etc.

Are these mods even in the game?!?

I man damn, I got my living to kill V pursuit before seeing these, what the heck!

Stretch21
04-22-2013, 08:48 AM
Hey guys!

Just wandering if anyone has even found a synergy mod that's not scavenger, run n gun, brutal, or bought rep vendors.

I'm at ego 2.3k and I have yet to see rolling thunder, stalker, assassin, etc.

Are these mods even in the game?!?

I man damn, I got my living to kill V pursuit before seeing these, what the heck!

Alot of the Synergy mods do not look they have been introduced to the game yet. i have put in a link to a very informative thread that should help you out with any questions you may have.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?38127-Forum-Clan-VBI-Special-Operations-Division&p=340765#post340765

BaldwinCNK
04-22-2013, 08:48 AM
I just discovered that synergy mods were worth something.

pretty sure I sold a stalker something or other the other day. :(

The lack of a general chat or social system kinda screwed me, normally i'd ask if this (thing) was worth holding on to.

Upgrade
04-22-2013, 08:54 AM
I got my hands on a Quatermaster clip mod but havnt seen anything except run-guns or brutals since then, i've gave up trying to buy the packs until i hear its been tweeked alil

Ms Velvet
04-22-2013, 09:05 AM
Im ego 1400 n i have yet to see anything other then brutal n run n gun mods. I have begun to see weapons with those synergies in vendors where as b4 it was just those 2 mods with no weapons to put them on. I find this to be a bit troubling as there are some guns that i would love to put the corresponding synergy on.

Cutlass Jack
04-22-2013, 09:07 AM
The Illusive Mod? Does it make Ego talk in Martin Sheen's voice when you use it?:cool:

Ryaad
04-22-2013, 12:05 PM
I see what you did there.

Pyth
04-22-2013, 12:07 PM
I want to know where the Hell he Votan AutoBolters are at. They literally only seem to be at the Soleptor Vendor, because I've never see one drop in game or be for sale at a traditional vendor or come out of lockboxes.

Lots of elusive things in this game it seems.

Stretch21
04-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Their are a lot of things that they have failed to explain or are just neglecting completely

lemieux
04-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Their are a lot of things that they have failed to explain or are just neglecting completely

Yes. Exactly.

Game is not bad. But they are being poor at explaining it.

lemieux
04-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Alot of the Synergy mods do not look they have been introduced to the game yet. i have put in a link to a very informative thread that should help you out with any questions you may have.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?38127-Forum-Clan-VBI-Special-Operations-Division&p=340765#post340765

Ummmm, all that "thread" is is spam for: "a post that is a clan but not a clan by saying its not a clan for being a clan so you do not feel like you are joining a clan therefore not have to justify or explain to your friends you are part of a clan that is not a clan so not call it a clan or talk about it less then if Fight Club was a clan so no one would say they are part of a clan that is not a clan".

Yea, that pretty much sums it up.

After the first post of that thread I was like. No information here. Move along. No information here.

Stretch21
04-24-2013, 05:09 AM
My fault, don't know where I got that one.
The link I was supposed to post was this;http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?27431-Synergy-List&p=259815#post259815