PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sledgehammer70.. Ps3..???

Schnibbly
04-22-2013, 08:47 AM
So just wondering if you had any information for us? Why can't you update our version with the Xbox and PC?????????

You still have not fixed our Pursuits...

Why can we not get server side updates like the other platformss..

I am very confused, its not like Sony is denying them access to their own servers this is started to become annoying.

Schnibbly
04-22-2013, 09:09 AM
Bump. How about some communication, Sledgehammer70, if your too busy, how about someone WHO CAN???????????

Blueandwhite87
04-22-2013, 09:11 AM
im also confused, i have a feeling because we didnt get the patch yet but it would be nice to told why the ps3 isnt getting this nice update

Schwa
04-22-2013, 09:12 AM
They're still beta testing the patch. The PC version's character corruption yesterday that needed the 9 hour recovery is a good indication you don't want it yet.

Stradius
04-22-2013, 09:13 AM
It's because the Sony network has a different way of deploying things. Hence they will usually be separated from the PC / Xbox.

Schnibbly
04-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Stradius, can you provide ANY proof, A link? No? Ok then. It is not proven that Sony has done anything, wana know why? THEY being Trion, and Trions community managers, HAVE SAID NOTHING TO US

JagerMyk
04-22-2013, 09:22 AM
you dont read when the managers say dont put their names on a thread...lol

jerodatgm
04-22-2013, 09:22 AM
I know there are pusuits that need to be fixed and some other items, but from what I hear from friends that play Defiance on Xbox, we should be glad we haven't received that patch yet on PS3.

Kommissar Kaede
04-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Stradius, can you provide ANY proof, A link? No? Ok then. It is not proven that Sony has done anything, wana know why? THEY being Trion, and Trions community managers, HAVE SAID NOTHING TO US

But why are you at least not able to accept that as a possibility? Why instead, do you choose to break the TOS of the forums?

Schnibbly
04-22-2013, 09:25 AM
you dont read when the managers say dont put their names on a thread...lol

We have MULTIPLE threads on this issue on both Ps3 and General, they are 100% IGNORING us...lol

MacDeath
04-22-2013, 09:26 AM
In before the lock. It's against the CoC to callout ANYONE in a thread title, be it a dev or a player. The CoC can be seen here:
http://forums.defiance.com/announcement.php?f=3&a=1

'Calling Out Others in Thread Titles: Please do not create threads with titles that are directed at specific members of the Defiance Development Team or community. These threads will be closed, removed, or at very least the thread title edited to remove the individual's name. This includes signatures and avatars created for the same purpose.'

Kommissar Kaede
04-22-2013, 09:28 AM
We have MULTIPLE threads on this issue on both Ps3 and General, they are 100% IGNORING us...lol

That or there are other legal implications of responding on such an issue. There can be alot more to silence than just plainly "ignoring" you.

Schnibbly
04-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Why can they not update our servers then? #$%& trying to communicate since you guys think there are Legal implications, how about they just fix our pursuits, then we would know that they aint just incompetent

Kommissar Kaede
04-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Why can they not update our servers then? #$%& trying to communicate since you guys think there are Legal implications, how about they just fix our pursuits, then we would know that they aint just incompetent

Because in software development, you do have to be careful about not creating more bugs when you introduce a new fix.

Schnibbly
04-22-2013, 09:34 AM
But they can add more *encounters* for the other platforms ???

Did they create new problems when they added Episode content?? No.

Stradius
04-22-2013, 09:34 AM

Listen you whiny twit. I know you're a part of "generation me, me, me"; instant gratification and all the usual ****. But take a second to stop and think for yourself (if that's possible for you). Do you think Trion can just release a magical patch for their game servers without going through Sony? You realize that all three platforms are separate networks, right? Simple logic. There could be varying issues between platforms as far as deployment concerns. It's happened to all platforms in the past, you only need to Google but I know you're too lazy and hypocritical to try to do it yourself.

In fact, let me switch it around, Mr. Onus of Proof. Show me the proof that Sony has -NOT- done anything to aid or facilitate or even diminish the patch process? A link? No? Ok then.

See what a driveling idiot you come off as?

The fact that Trion has said nothing about it is one thing but that has NOTHING to do with the fact that platforms always delays in content/patch pushes compared to others; for reasons you apparently are unable to comprehend and probably some that I am unable to understand myself but can acknowledge the logic behind it.

Sledgehammer70
04-22-2013, 09:35 AM
As always... please do not post my forum name in a post title.

The PS3 patch is coming along nicely. We will have more details to share soon.