PDA

View Full Version : Endgame, please please.

Tsukematsukeru
04-22-2013, 08:50 AM
I have finished the main story, EGO rating: 763.
i'm curious if there is anything else left to do besides co-op missions which i have already completed at least twice each; also the side missions and hotshot/timetrials i have completed each. I unlocked the black dodge for getting gold in the time trials and now im pretty lost for what to do...

Any ideas?
I really dont want this game to get boring, i mean its an mmo fgs..

Draaconis
04-22-2013, 08:51 AM
Pursuits should be the top of the list right now. If you finished at 763, you missed out on a lot.

Tsukematsukeru
04-22-2013, 08:56 AM
like what? ive been doing pursuits. have i actually missed out on content because of rushing the storyline?

kronos316
04-22-2013, 08:58 AM
You need to get out of the house if you did everything in this game. Go to the park or something like that.

Zeldron
04-22-2013, 09:00 AM
i'm curious if there is anything else left to do besides co-op missions which i have already completed at least twice each; also the side missions and hotshot/timetrials i have completed each. I unlocked the black dodge for getting gold in the time trials and now im pretty lost for what to do...

Any ideas?

Wow did you just rush throught the Main story line... Hmm let me think, maybe try the pvp or shadow wars. Trials or maybe do a few persues for some cool looking threads. Maybe even a side mission to i dont know.. Understand a few of the characters better... Pick one

Tsukematsukeru
04-22-2013, 09:01 AM
You need to get out of the house if you did everything in this game. Go to the park or something like that.

As for what to do now, i play PvP and liek i said i have doen all the trails to at least Gold.
I'm just gunna leave the game alone and wait for any news on endgame content. So glad there isnt a subscription fee as i seem to have ran out of things to do in an MMO for the first time ever.

Pace122004
04-22-2013, 09:04 AM
yea, ur missing a lot, I havnt done anything but the story and im level 580, so yea I doubt you have done all the side missions. im seening people getting close to 2000 now.

Zeldron
04-22-2013, 09:05 AM
ok that is just sometimes not the answer. Some people are injure or have illness that prevent them from going out. So please not everyone that plays xbox has no life, living in a man cave,and over 400 lbs.. That is stereo typeing and is wronge.

Zeldron
04-22-2013, 09:07 AM
yea, ur missing a lot, I havnt done anything but the story and im level 580, so yea I doubt you have done all the side missions. im seening people getting close to 2000 now.

There are tons of things to do being a 2000+ your missing out on alot.

Gerrkyy
04-22-2013, 09:09 AM
What i am doing is the main missions, until the new side quests pop up.. I'm at 404, and not even close to the last missions..

Tsukematsukeru
04-22-2013, 09:09 AM
i guess I'm just not grinding enough, i feel repetition isnt something i really want to do as there is no real need, any outfit or weapon that I have i have gotten by sheer accident and looking through the pursuits there really isnt much left in terms of getting rewards

Zeldron
04-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Also its Episode one why are you asking for a endgame. While that would be the fastest run series in the world. {one episode and then ending} I think its rather quick to ask for a endgame after the mmo has only been up for less then a month.

Zeldron
04-22-2013, 09:17 AM
i guess I'm just not grinding enough, i feel repetition isnt something i really want to do as there is no real need, any outfit or weapon that I have i have gotten by sheer accident and looking through the pursuits there really isnt much left in terms of getting rewards

Dude please stop the game just came out. World of Warcraft didnt have much for rep in the first months either.. Now your are just put the cart before the horse. I dont see anything in the rep I want at the moment but I and doing then. For what the future holds for this game has not even been fully put through the full teesting.

Tsukematsukeru
04-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Also its Episode one why are you asking for a endgame. While that would be the fastest run series in the world. {one episode and then ending} I think its rather quick to ask for a endgame after the mmo has only been up for less then a month.

Why not? im sure im not the only person who has finished the main storyline.
In other MMO's you finish the main storyline and you get something new and different to do that you can only do after finishing the storyline.. i want something like that, but there is none, hence my starting of this thread. I was looknig to get advice on what to do post-game not asking for lame ******s to comment on my playstyle or ask me why i want something. I play games my own way i was simply asking for suggestions. ****

Raikon
04-22-2013, 09:25 AM
i'm curious if there is anything else left to do besides co-op missions which i have already completed at least twice each; also the side missions and hotshot/timetrials i have completed each. I unlocked the black dodge for getting gold in the time trials and now im pretty lost for what to

Any ideas?

Im pretty sure you have not got the correct mindset of an MMO game.
There is NO end game.
What people do when defeating bosses is to look at the multitude of achievements to do.
Trion is bristling with them for a new game tbh.
Many titles, costumes, area achievements etc etc etc.
PvP to do, Co-Op instances.
By the time you ave really got your teeth into these there will be a DLC coming.
Rinse and repeat.
World of Warcraft has done exactly this for the past 8 years.
Everquest even longer.
Just don't think that because you killed Nym that Defiance is won and thats it.
This is a perpetual world where more opens up with time.
Trion did a good job with Rift.
Hopefully they will do the same with Defiance.

Tsukematsukeru
04-22-2013, 09:28 AM
i appreciate the helpful comments you guys have given me, in terms of offering help in what to do post beating the main quest.
Im not saying i dont understand its an mmo and it is going to release new content soon and whatever, but trion seeem to have a habit of doing this the wrong way so far and i just wanted some help in what to do IN THE MEAN TIME. fgs

Zeldron
04-22-2013, 09:34 AM
Co-op\ pvp \persuits\ contracts\ rampages\ time trials\ Episode 1 and 2 pursuits \ Maybe find a friend to play with or help out\

Omnifarious Xji
04-22-2013, 10:28 AM
ok that is just sometimes not the answer. Some people are injure or have illness that prevent them from going out. So please not everyone that plays xbox has no life, living in a man cave,and over 400 lbs.. That is stereo typeing and is wronge.

you are some man cave child that still crys to mommy.

Yeeaah.

-Nef

Soobydoo
04-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Play something else while you wait for endgame? I switch between this, BL2 and Bioshock Infinite.

Variety is the spice of life and as we know, the spice must flow.

bleh
04-22-2013, 11:33 AM
Kore, easy does it otherwise I'll need to get started on your $2 internet connection ;) (p.s. No worries about bailing on me a few days ago, thanks for the heads up XBL message though).

I don't think the OP mentioned End Game at all actually. If Arkfalls are suppose to be the "big" instances, all he is really left with is running them for random and very, very rare good drop rates. He said he already has gold'ed the races. Only thing left would be to 100% the co-ops for the outfits I guess then.

Or wait for DLC / Episode missions I guess.

Daholic
04-22-2013, 11:41 AM
OP, i highly suggest you never mentioon how you finished the game. You must understand tht the console state of mind is as long as there something to do, and if you didnt do it, then your not finished, plus they also suggest you do mindless pursuit, kill thousands, and thousands of mbs.

This is the mmo they like, and im sure if someone hasnt told you to stop playing and come back sfter Trion gets their **** together, someone else will be telling you to quit.

AntTony917
04-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Im close to 1400 ego and i just beat all the side missions for the game, i rushed though the main story but only because i couldnt wait to fight nim. I now focus on griding for weps andoEgo and try to find new gear for pvp. PVP has been my new thing i wish they would have leader boards though so i could work for something though or just see my stats im sure it will come though

The Govanator
04-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Why not? im sure im not the only person who has finished the main storyline.
In other MMO's you finish the main storyline and you get something new and different to do that you can only do after finishing the storyline.. i want something like that, but there is none, hence my starting of this thread. I was looknig to get advice on what to do post-game not asking for lame ******s to comment on my playstyle or ask me why i want something. I play games my own way i was simply asking for suggestions. ****

In most games, you hit the level cap and power level your next toon once you've raided everything there is to raid and need a different class to raid it some more while you wait ont he next raid content to be released. most mmos dont't have the mass majority of players capping out within a week or 2, although there are always plenty of people who do that anyways and set their time aside specifically to do it even. any how, expecting endgame content 2 weeks into a release isn't realistic, plus this is a persistent ongoing world where content is planned to be released in increments, hopefully after ironing out some of the major bugs first.

BlyndDragon
04-22-2013, 12:52 PM
so you claim to have beaten EVERYTHING in the main game at such a low level? i sir think you are a liar or you rushed through with out looking at your pursuits