PDA

View Full Version : dodge time challenge

Luomo
03-19-2013, 05:41 PM
I searched and could not find an answer. Sledge says we can use challenger in beta if we complete dodge time trial in madera, i do not see it anywhere on map. how/when does it appear? thanks!

iiReLaX o
03-19-2013, 05:43 PM
That's one of those Alpha/Beta questions, I believe.

I don't have the link so, I recommend waiting for someone to shoot you the link of the Alpha forums.

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 05:44 PM
I searched and could not find an answer. Sledge says we can use challenger in beta if we complete dodge time trial in madera, i do not see it anywhere on map. how/when does it appear? thanks!

ask on the beta forums. might get your answer http://beta.forums.defiance.com/forum.php

Luomo
03-19-2013, 05:54 PM
it says i dont have permission :(

Dead_Phoenix
03-19-2013, 05:58 PM
it says i dont have permission :(

not the only one, there might be a problem/back log for authorisation. just have to wait til its opened up. unless sledge wishes to pop in on an officle answer to this

Gamer260
03-20-2013, 12:58 PM
I been trying to find info on the location of this to but I can't seem to find the post that talked about this anywhere. As for the beta forums which I don't have access to I know I read somewhere that the PS3 and Xbox people won't be getting access to it and I have no clue if the final wave of the PC users will be getting access to this as well.