PDA

View Full Version : Queation about bits

Lorx7
04-22-2013, 09:05 AM
Let say i buy bits and get the +15 slots and an outfit with my main character if i log on another character or make a new character do they it as well.

Amnesia
04-22-2013, 09:16 AM
This isn't really a question about bits---it's about using outfits/convenience purchases on multiple characters...

Hmmm... I've bought a bunch of extra inventory slots, but I don't remember how many I started with so even if I created a new character, I wouldn't know if they carried over...

Derek
04-22-2013, 09:25 AM
extra inventory slots don't carry over.

Khufu
04-22-2013, 09:29 AM
extra inventory slots don't carry over.

Yet another great reason to not make alts in this game.

SteveMND
04-22-2013, 09:43 AM
i dunno, me and my alts have been doing fine just on the freebie extra slots and such you got from the arkfall codes on the website and such. Long as you remember to sell off the junk you don't need between missions, should be fine. Oh, and for the record: outfits/hats purchased Do appear to be cross-character.

Lorx7
04-22-2013, 10:41 AM
i'm just justifying buying bits that all. if it doesn't carry over to other alt on my account i don't know if i want to buy it. but the outfits are good to know that they carry over.

Irres169
04-22-2013, 11:23 AM
I know the pre-order stuff carries over to all your "toons".
I bought bits because I got tired of not having enough inventory slots, but I didn't spend them all until I could see if both my toons had them.