PDA

View Full Version : PS3 players need to learn a leason in whining form Xbox players

Azeron
04-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Whining is the solution to all your problems at least that what i saw in these forums.
If you want the patch you have to whine and post about it everyday thats how xbox whiners roll since the beta:

- PS3 got more beta testing day .. wawawa its not fair Trion wawawa .. Trion extended the beta for them

- Xbox is region locked .. wawawa i quit trion wawawa we want to play with EU whiners .. Trion promise them with an option to choose region servers

- Game full of bugs .. wawawa this game sucks i want refund wawawa i can't play .. Trion patch there ***** with early broken patch

well there you have it, and to those blaming Sony for the delay "you know sh!t about gaming" since when playstation always get the patches last? They patch games weekly, every other game i played when there is a patch it goes live for all platforms i agree sometimes there is special cases but its not a trend or normal like others here making it sounds like.

Whiners always win so, if you can't beat them join them

Edit#1: mods can you change title mistake "form" to "from" #kaythanxbye
Edit#2: To address few of your concerns (Trion you may want to take notes in this field):
- no not all Xbox players are whiners i meant xbox-whiners only
- no am not trolling
- to ps3 players: you need to whine because trion understand only this type of request

Ikagawa
04-22-2013, 09:24 AM
k

/10char

Khufu
04-22-2013, 09:24 AM
You've obviously not seen the amount of whining threads in the PS3 threads here.

Schnibbly
04-22-2013, 09:28 AM
How are Ps3 players whining, its easy for other platforms to say we are whining while they get *increased emergencies* or whatevr useless *** update, while we can barely group chat, text chat= garbage, pursuits still broke... It seems like valid points to me.

Scath
04-22-2013, 09:36 AM
OP I can't tell whether you are calling all xbox player whiners or not...

RegularX
04-22-2013, 09:37 AM
OP I can't tell whether you are calling all xbox player whiners or not...

Same here, but as a PS3 player I tell you I refuse to accept that we can be out-whined by those other inferior platforms.

Ikagawa
04-22-2013, 09:38 AM
It's kind of amazing that you guys can't read what he has in his sig.

RegularX
04-22-2013, 09:40 AM

I do appreciate that he wants to correct his spelling though. Tip of the hat there.

Pyth
04-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Same here, but as a PS3 player I tell you I refuse to accept that we can be out-whined by those other inferior platforms.

Ha! At least PS3 gamers use proper grammar. Those of us on the Xbawks r lerning imparred.

That is why we of the 360 Nation are most deserving of the title "Internet Cry Babies". We shall wear it proudly.

Pyth
04-22-2013, 09:41 AM
Edit: Double Post

Scath
04-22-2013, 09:43 AM
Ha! At least PS3 gamers use proper grammar. Those of us on the Xbawks r lerning imparred.

That is why we of the 360 Nation are most deserving of the title "Internet Cry Babies". We shall wear it proudly.

Go ahead and wear yours proudly, I'm gonna stomp on mine and cry because I wanted mine to be more shiny.

Figma
04-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Trolling is a art

Azeron
04-22-2013, 09:54 AM
OP updated

Ikagawa
04-22-2013, 10:02 AM
OP updated

You should check your spelling in Edit 2.

Azeron
04-22-2013, 10:06 AM
You should check your spelling in Edit 2.
thanks fixed
#MyEnglishSucks

Ninno20
04-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Cool story bro.
And i suppose the PC players are whiners also?
Or is this issue the fact sony suck when it comes to allowing games to be patched / updated, without like months in advance notice.
PS3 players wine just as much as any.
Your logic is invalid.

Azeron
04-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Cool story bro.
And i suppose the PC players are whiners also?
Or is this issue the fact sony suck when it comes to allowing games to be patched / updated, without like months in advance notice.
PS3 players wine just as much as any.
Your logic is invalid.

No, PC players are master race no room for whiners ;)

Sony never took this long to patch any game, all multiplates patching went live at the same time this is the first time i see such delay without timed-exclusive contract. You can believe what Trion fan-boys want you to believe but this is definitely NOT normal in playstation.

Viryu
04-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Ehhh, I was just about to get off the hate wagon when you came up with a brand new shiny whine wagon >.>

Wanderer
04-22-2013, 10:50 AM

This is not something to be proud of my friend, this is definitly the last cross platform game I buy, love the game but Trion's attention being split between three different community's has taken its toll on the game, I was really hoping to see a polished content filled game as it was with Rift....In all honesty Trion has gone down a bar in my book.

Scath
04-22-2013, 10:53 AM
This is not something to be proud of my friend, this is definitly the last cross platform game I buy, love the game but Trion's attention being split between three different community's has taken its toll on the game, I was really hoping to see a polished content filled game as it was with Rift....In all honesty Trion has gone down a bar in my book.

So you are only going to buy platform exclusives...sorry but I doubt it.

Ace7248
04-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Whining is the solution to all your problems at least that what i saw in these forums.
If you want the patch you have to whine and post about it everyday thats how xbox whiners roll since the beta:

- PS3 got more beta testing day .. wawawa its not fair Trion wawawa .. Trion extended the beta for them

- Xbox is region locked .. wawawa i quit trion wawawa we want to play with EU whiners .. Trion promise them with an option to choose region servers

- Game full of bugs .. wawawa this game sucks i want refund wawawa i can't play .. Trion patch there ***** with early broken patch

well there you have it, and to those blaming Sony for the delay "you know sh!t about gaming" since when playstation always get the patches last? They patch games weekly, every other game i played when there is a patch it goes live for all platforms i agree sometimes there is special cases but its not a trend or normal like others here making it sounds like.

Edit#2: To address few of your concerns (Trion you may want to take notes in this field):
- no am not trolling
- to ps3 players: you need to whine because trion understand only this type of request

Your post honestly made me laugh pretty hard. I have to say I am an Xbox player, and I agree with you. The reason I think it is so bad though is that most console gamers have little to no experience with an MMO at launch. They are used to their games being as simple to play as throwing a disk in the tray and everything being taken care of for them. Which is one of the major appeals of consoles.

Throw in a brand new MMO. One that is a shooter and they expect the same magic neatness as all their other games. MMO's do not work that way. If you find something borked...report it and inform others. Give the devs some time to fix it. Don't rage, just find something else to do. Hell look at WoW...they are constantly doing balancing and changes...and that game has been out forever.

I keep trying to tell my friends this...and alas...def ears.

Hope499
04-22-2013, 10:59 AM

- no am not trolling

All this whinning only amounts to about half of your whinning.

Who makes a thread WHINNING about people whinning? Good lerd what have we become....what a scumbag

Starman3450
04-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Sony never took this long to patch any game, all multiplates patching went live at the same time this is the first time i see such delay without timed-exclusive contract. You can believe what Trion fan-boys want you to believe but this is definitely NOT normal in playstation.

Remember Dead Island? Took forever to get that patch on PS3.

Scath
04-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Your post honestly made me laugh pretty hard. I have to say I am an Xbox player, and I agree with you. The reason I think it is so bad though is that most console gamers have little to no experience with an MMO at launch. They are used to their games being as simple to play as throwing a disk in the tray and everything being taken care of for them. Which is one of the major appeals of consoles.

Throw in a brand new MMO. One that is a shooter and they expect the same magic neatness as all their other games. MMO's do not work that way. If you find something borked...report it and inform others. Give the devs some time to fix it. Don't rage, just find something else to do. Hell look at WoW...they are constantly doing balancing and changes...and that game has been out forever.

I keep trying to tell my friends this...and alas...def ears.

Now I feel lucky, all my friends that got this have played at least one MMO around launch before, I'm actually the one who hasn't (I have played DCUO and SWTOR but both were a while after launch) but I am just open minded about thing so I was patient and am addicted to Defiance.

Nintenja
04-22-2013, 11:03 AM
1. XBL is the largest player base -> largest revenue stream -> Likely to receive fixes first.
2. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.:)

Wanderer
04-22-2013, 11:07 AM
So you are only going to buy platform exclusives...sorry but I doubt it.

Umm yes I am, I am a strictly a PC only player and to make it more specific a MMO only player. I bought this game because I played Rift for more then a year, I had and still have faith in Trion. PC is by far superior and will always be hands down, this reason and the fact that PC has a nice dedicated group of developers that are bringing back sandbox mmos.

TeKbess
04-22-2013, 11:20 AM
cité(azeron) : "and to those blaming Sony for the delay "you know sh!t about gaming" since when playstation always get the patches last?"

Sur PS3 on a toujours u les patch 1 semaine voir 2 semaine après XBOX sauf skyrim sa a mis 3 mois après et battlefield 3 on a u l'exclusivité 2 semaine avant !!!...

Duskky
04-22-2013, 11:25 AM
cité(azeron) : "and to those blaming Sony for the delay "you know sh!t about gaming" since when playstation always get the patches last?"

Sur PS3 on a toujours u les patch 1 semaine voir 2 semaine après XBOX sauf skyrim sa a mis 3 mois après et battlefield 3 on a u l'exclusivité 2 semaine avant !!!...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltu92iho7L1qemnm1.gif

chefwhitey
04-22-2013, 11:31 AM
How are Ps3 players whining, its easy for other platforms to say we are whining while they get *increased emergencies* or whatevr useless *** update, while we can barely group chat, text chat= garbage, pursuits still broke... It seems like valid points to me.
Umm you haven't been reading a lot of threads have you??? Because the game is still garbage for the other systems too! Not just you on the PS3! so your not alone!

BTW PS3 coding sucks, and you should be used to not getting patches and DLC like everyone else by now. Its not a new issues with the PS3, its been since it launched!

demonichatered
04-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Umm you haven't been reading a lot of threads have you??? Because the game is still garbage for the other systems too! Not just you on the PS3! so your not alone!

BTW PS3 coding sucks, and you should be used to not getting patches and DLC like everyone else by now. Its not a new issues with the PS3, its been since it launched!

exactly. most recent (TMK) is the skyrim fiasco where ps3 got their DLC what 3-5 months AFTER the DLC came out for 360 and PC? am i correct?

Hostee
04-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Let's be honest here.... Developers care more about Xbox than they do the PS3 and that's just facts.....

Nemesis969
04-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Leason? I'll teach 'em a leason!

Azeron
04-22-2013, 12:50 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltu92iho7L1qemnm1.gif
i second this

and to those giving me example about games on PS3 that got their patch late, i thought i said there is special cases like stupid devs who can't learn PS3 coding heck indi devs doing better jobs coding for PS3.

Also these handful examples doesn't negate the 1000s of games on PS3 that got there patch on time so, yeah i don't think so but nice try.

Thorne25
04-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!