PDA

View Full Version : - Fixed incorrect winner/loser rewards for capture and hold matches

Xavier Horovitz
04-22-2013, 09:40 AM
For the last time: WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO FREIGHT YARD. FIX CO-OP TIMERS. DO SOMETHING.

AzzerUK
04-22-2013, 09:45 AM
I think they just confused shadow wars with capture & hold matches... I'm sure that patch note means that shadow wars will actually say you win when you win now, and lose when you lose, rather than vice-versa. Arguably the shadow wars *ARE* capture and hold matches... but are not considered to be capture and hold matches by any system in the game (eg any persuits relating to C&H) - those persuits all want Freight Yard, which has not been available since launch.

Which does make you wonder, do some of the problems stem from the fact that the no-doubt large team over at Trion have some communication issue? Eg when one person reports that all the players are reporting they can't even access capture & hold, and somebody else saying "yes they can, the shadow wars are working fine!" etc. :P

Mesquite
04-22-2013, 10:03 AM
It was likely a glitch in both Freight Yard and Shadow Wars, so they fixed both. That said, I haven't gotten into an SW since the patch so I'm hoping they finally fixed that issue. =)