PDA

View Full Version : Two (probably) dumb questions

Anery
04-22-2013, 09:45 AM
So, I've been playing on and off and though I am not particularly far into the game I have been enjoying the co-op missions. I have assumed my typical role of healing and support. I was wondering if Overcharge affected the healing output of a BMG as well as the damage?

Also, does anybody know where I can (legally) watch the TV show? I live in the UK and I don't have Sy Fy.

Thanks

Ikagawa
04-22-2013, 09:47 AM
http://www.syfy.co.uk/

You might try there.

Wraieth
04-22-2013, 09:47 AM
So, I've been playing on and off and though I am not particularly far into the game I have been enjoying the co-op missions. I have assumed my typical role of healing and support. I was wondering if Overcharge affected the healing output of a BMG as well as the damage?

Also, does anybody know where I can (legally) watch the TV show? I live in the UK and I don't have Sy Fy.

Thanks

Not sure about the bmg , But you can watch it on syfy.com they have it to watch there. also i believe hulu has it on thier site as well.
Hope that helps.

Cutlass Jack
04-22-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm guessing Overcharge has no effect on healing, due to Damage and Heals being two different stats on them. However the instant reload feature of Overcharge might work. Thats easy enough to test.

Ikagawa
04-22-2013, 09:50 AM
Not sure about the bmg , But you can watch it on syfy.com they have it to watch there. also i believe hulu has it on thier site as well.
Hope that helps.

SyFy.com is region locked. Hulu probably is as well.

Wraieth
04-22-2013, 09:51 AM
SyFy.com is region locked. Hulu probably is as well.

Ah didnt know that thanks for the info. Sorry then i couldnt help,I have no idea what works in the uk

Shawnchapp
04-22-2013, 10:12 AM
not sure if region lock or not but you can try.

http://www.showcase.ca/defiance/video/season+1/pilot/video.html?v=2379696737&p=1&s=dd#video

Anery
04-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Ah well, looks like I might have to find a proxy.

Thanks guys.