PDA

View Full Version : Cars

Battley
04-22-2013, 10:06 AM
So, I've been looking everywhere for a car or whatever they call them. Anyway, I've been looking everywhere to buy one and I can't seem to find where to buy them. I know that I need to buy them from a vehicle vendor but every time I look in there, I don't see a car that I could purchase.

Wraieth
04-22-2013, 10:08 AM
So, I've been looking everywhere for a car or whatever they call them. Anyway, I've been looking everywhere to buy one and I can't seem to find where to buy them. I know that I need to buy them from a vehicle vendor but every time I look in there, I don't see a car that I could purchase.

If the challenger is what your looking for its a hidden merchant in the marin zone i think. Its 15500 scrip and only comes in orange from a vendor. Hope that helps.

Khufu
04-22-2013, 10:28 AM
So, I've been looking everywhere for a car or whatever they call them.

This cracks me up! Thanks for the laugh.

Ensu
04-22-2013, 11:08 AM

Someone mentioned the Challenger already, but the Duni Shettaru, the dune buggy with the huge engine strapped to it, is found for sale at the Headlands Transit Depot, and at another hidden vendor.

Jomaty
04-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNaBkj7dOww

This dude's guide helped me find the other two hidden vendors, but this video shows all three