PDA

View Full Version : Living to kill pursuit help

Weenok
04-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Hey guys !

I have been trying to get the living to kill pursuit completed because I really like the armour you get as a reward. I made this post as I wanted some tips on fast ways to rack up kills as you need a massive 50k kills which to me seems a bit excessive. Also, I was wondering if anyone could give me some hints on the best ways to get the 5k kill steals that you have to get for the pursuit.

Thanks in advance
Chris

(Also, If you want to add me I'm on Xbox and my gamer-tag is Weenok456)

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Hey guys !

I have been trying to get the living to kill pursuit completed because I really like the armour you get as a reward. I made this post as I wanted some tips on fast ways to rack up kills as you need a massive 50k kills which to me seems a bit excessive. Also, I was wondering if anyone could give me some hints on the best ways to get the 5k kill steals that you have to get for the pursuit.

Thanks in advance
Chris

(Also, If you want to add me I'm on Xbox and my gamer-tag is Weenok456)

I would say the best way to get the 5k kill steals is to go and do lots of Co-op, you end up getting most of them kills via that way.

Pyth
04-22-2013, 10:56 AM
The fastest way to get kills in this game is by farming the rampage side missions.

Daimyon
04-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Go to San Francisco and do the Rampage called SMASH! You can get upwards of 120 kills in 2 minutes. As for killing 5000 enemies damaged by other players, arkfalls are a good option, but I find that you actually get more opportunity in co-op maps.