PDA

View Full Version : game to easy to hack? saw 2 cheaters

Delyte
04-22-2013, 10:47 AM
so like always i did these big event bosses....this time i met 2 cheaters...who just 1 shoted every mob...and EVEN the main boss 1 shoted with 2.2m dmg than in next boss event..there was another guy 1 shot everything so do boss just boom 1 shoted...alot guys said they recorded it and they will get ban...well i hope so< anyone else met cheater like that?

Pyth
04-22-2013, 10:50 AM
I'd beat my face into my table for having read this thread, but it's made out of quality cedar.

And you don't beat wood like that.

Loveundermytail
04-22-2013, 10:51 AM
In my experience people who say things like "I just recorded you, hacker say bye bye to your account" are usually just mad and talking out of their ***. Every once in a while someone will be actually recording them, but 95% of the time they aren't. If you see a damage hacker report them, GM's check their logs and see the ridiculousness of their damage and they're banned.

Delyte
04-22-2013, 10:55 AM
I'd beat my face into my table for having read this thread, but it's made out of quality cedar.

And you don't beat wood like that.

u know that english in my country is not primary but only 3rd language<

HellOnOrion
04-22-2013, 11:06 AM
so like always i did these big event bosses....this time i met 2 cheaters...who just 1 shoted every mob...and EVEN the main boss 1 shoted with 2.2m dmg than in next boss event..there was another guy 1 shot everything so do boss just boom 1 shoted...alot guys said they recorded it and they will get ban...well i hope so< anyone else met cheater like that?

so you are complaining that someone helped beat an arkfall instantly instead of sitting there for 10-15 minutes blasting away... and you are mad about this?

You do realise from the lowest dmg to the top dmg the rewards are all the same right? the only difference is 1-5 keys depending on your contribution where if you heal someone or revive someone just once you automatically get 5...

walk in with a bmg, heal someone... if he instant shots the boss you still get the same rewards... move along

iUnR3aLz
04-22-2013, 11:08 AM
There is no Anti-Cheat in place other then word of mouth or video evidence.

Deez
04-22-2013, 11:09 AM
My response to ppl pointing fingers at cheaters...Grow a pair, learn how to shoot, and know your Arkfall.

Reaper85
04-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Encountered my first cheater today, one hit killing Monarchs and the Hulker that spawned near one of the turrets for the aegis quest, annoying as people like to train weapon skill on him.

Delyte
04-22-2013, 11:29 AM
i dont care that all get same rewards so you are okay with cheaters who 1 shot big bosses and any mob? ofc its good if cheater 1 shot boss dont need waste time 10mins but still cheater is cheater they need ban..and i guess no1 belives me? fine next time will take pics if i will meet again

chaosorb
04-22-2013, 11:47 AM
why should i care about someone cheating? they don't effect me? i play the game and they don't bother me. if they cheat, they have to live with their conscious. mind your business and just play the game.

and btw, trion doesn't give a flying fck either. rift has a crap ton of bots and cheaters everywhere - have they done anything about it - let's give it a second, UH NO. So if trion doesn't care, then I really don't think you should either.

Delyte
04-22-2013, 12:04 PM
My response to ppl pointing fingers at cheaters...Grow a pair, learn how to shoot, and know your Arkfall.

oh okay could u tell me what weapon do 2,2m dmg on 1 hit? if u call that ""skill"" excuse me than :/

Psion
04-22-2013, 12:10 PM
why should i care about someone cheating? they don't effect me? i play the game and they don't bother me. if they cheat, they have to live with their conscious. mind your business and just play the game.

and btw, trion doesn't give a flying fck either. rift has a crap ton of bots and cheaters everywhere - have they done anything about it - let's give it a second, UH NO. So if trion doesn't care, then I really don't think you should either.

Do you even PvP? Do you even do Arkfalls? Do you do world events? If yes to any of these, then you're just an idiot to think you won't be affected.

Shadow Reeper
04-22-2013, 12:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_964162&feature=iv&src_vid=vo7lcFvP2A0&v=tI3Ie2yD-d4

i saw this thread and it made me think of this.

Etna1
04-22-2013, 12:22 PM
For some unknown reason they desided to make damage calculations CLIENT SIDE! Anyone with Cheat Engine and about 3 minutes can cheat. They will get caught eventually but the fact that anyone can do it just means there will always be someone to replace them. This needs to be fixed or it will only get worse.

chaosorb
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Do you even PvP? Do you even do Arkfalls? Do you do world events? If yes to any of these, then you're just an idiot to think you won't be affected.

Let me rephrase it another way - If trion doesn't care (making damage calculations client side) then why should I?

nikkadaem
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM
This is the difference between FPS gamers and MMORPG gamers. The MMORPG gamers look down on cheating in any form; hacks, glitching, etc. FPS gamers don't care. They are there to blast away anything in their way. The difference was bound to happen. It's about different levels of achievement and how that achievement is measures.

PixieStix
04-22-2013, 12:24 PM
i dont care that all get same rewards so you are okay with cheaters who 1 shot big bosses and any mob? ofc its good if cheater 1 shot boss dont need waste time 10mins but still cheater is cheater they need ban..and i guess no1 belives me? fine next time will take pics if i will meet again

You don't need to take pics, Trion doesn't care. These idiots with their hacks were livestreaming the 1 hit kills and nothing happened to them. Move on to a game that cares. This trash is headed to the recycle bin.

Anyone in the thread trying to convince you it's ok probably uses it themselves. It's not like it's hard to find. Google it, you'll have your answers with video in seconds.

3rdpig
04-22-2013, 12:24 PM
why should i care about someone cheating?

Because games don't exist in a vacuum. People who think it's ok to cheat at multiplayer games probably also think it's ok to cheat on their school work, cheat on their friends, cheat in their business or on their spouses. The sooner they're taught that cheating is not ok, that it comes with a penalty, the better off we all are.

MacDeath
04-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Do NOT post the pics here on the forums please. Naming & shaming are against the forum Code of Conduct. As can be seen here:
http://forums.defiance.com/announcement.php?f=3&a=1

"Naming and Shaming: We do not allow “naming and shaming” posts or threads on our forums. “Naming and shaming” is the act of publicly naming someone and accusing them of something, or ridiculing them. We feel that these posts and threads can be greatly abused and very harmful to the community. We also don't feel that publicly calling out or accusing others by name on our forums is in spirit of the game or our community. As with plat sellers, please report these individuals in-game via the Support Center interface."

chaosorb
04-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Because games don't exist in a vacuum. People who think it's ok to cheat at multiplayer games probably also think it's ok to cheat on their school work, cheat on their friends, cheat in their business or on their spouses. The sooner they're taught that cheating is not ok, that it comes with a penalty, the better off we all are.

Well, going along with this line of logic, perhaps we should do something about the gaming companies that "cheat" and sell us garbage - just a thought...