PDA

View Full Version : Are we gonna get anymore detailed episode missions?

HINDSIGHT
04-22-2013, 11:06 AM
The 1st couple episode missions were awesome but we didn't get any new missions after the 1st episode. I know we got the pursuits but no new missions with storyline and cutscenes. Are we gonna see more actual missions or just more crap like go here and get this an that?

GERMiside
04-22-2013, 11:13 AM
good Q. i hope the Devs look at this thread i would love to see new missions

Jack The Bear
04-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Agreed, I would like to at least see one new mission every new episode. The show is fantastic and despite the growing pains of a new MMO, the game is also great. Be nice to snag a cool gun or item for each episode mission, something to give a real reason to do them other then more story. (Which is enough of a reason, personally.) :]

HINDSIGHT
04-22-2013, 02:33 PM
Yeah I thought it was really cool to have missions go with the show but these little pursuit things are just dumb. Better then nothing but honestly they are dumb.

Verios44
04-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Someone posted in general thats episode missions will be being added, that Trion has been focusing on the game itself lately, just wish they would announce a date to expect the patch.

Jack The Bear
04-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Yeah I thought it was really cool to have missions go with the show but these little pursuit things are just dumb. Better then nothing but honestly they are dumb.

They are a bit silly, but it is the first time they released something with the show, and they are vigilant with the bug fixes. So i'll give them a month or two atleast to work everything out. The pursuits would not be so bad if it was not for the fact that you get nothing for it really. Then again i do wear the hat you get.. But it goes well with my City Tracker outfit soooo. :]