PDA

View Full Version : "Forbidden" area/map

Kamashin
04-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Hi all, was just wondering if anyone got in a place that was "off limits" like I did (see screenshots), and where have you been, what have you seen.
There was absolutely nothing where i went but can't help trying to go where i'm not supposed to so I found that funny and shared :)

Tayce
04-22-2013, 12:11 PM
The map is huge compared to explorable areas. I always figured it was that way because it was for growing room (dlc/expansions).

Wondered if there was any land there or if it was empty, seems it is the former.

Kamashin
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM
couldn t go inland, invisible wall kept me near the water, but as far as I could see it was completely empty.
And i think too, that it's for futur maps/dlc/... i love the game but think it needs some variety in terms of landscape, would love to have a whole new "continent" that would allow for, i dont know, snow/desert/jungle/darkcity/whatever but different, varying landscape :)

Insanityplea
04-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Ya cause who knows, they might let Grant get picked up sometime in the future and he recommends taking us along to this new mission their on and we get to find a huge new area! would be neat.

They could also unblock a tunnel I know of and we could head that way.

Whippersnapper
04-22-2013, 01:30 PM
I think its obvious its growing room. They made the map ahead of time.

Bonus: since its already there, Devs can log on the "off limits" area & try stuff. So long as its stuff that doesn't crash the server.

The Govanator
04-22-2013, 03:41 PM
stuff like bungie jump off mount st helen & playing gi joe at pearl harbor? sounds fun