PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting kicked

maggotking
04-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Anyone else getting kicked offline more now than they did before the server update? It seems i cant do any pvp at all or ill get kicked off and told that defiance service is no up at the moment. Also when i loged back on after the server update early this morning i got a msg while at the patch screen that said "Failed to download patch,aborting patch". If anyone has the same issue and fixed it please let me know :)

Jailbirdy
04-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Anyone else getting kicked offline more now than they did before the server update? It seems i cant do any pvp at all or ill get kicked off and told that defiance service is no up at the moment. Also when i loged back on after the server update early this morning i got a msg while at the patch screen that said "Failed to download patch,aborting patch". If anyone has the same issue and fixed it please let me know :)

yep, 5:40 est, getting kicked every 5 min with a server timed out issue or a critical error.

Torin Syyf
04-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Hi people,Captain Obvious here lol

This tends to happen to me from time to time and I find that resetting my modem/router works. Happens every few days. Give it shot.Not saying it'll work for you guys but it does for me.

LtRobbiesan
04-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Had this happen recently. I decided to restart the game and let it go through the usual patching process. Worked fine after that. As a rule of thumb, if I receive the critical error, or change character--game restart.

maggotking
04-22-2013, 03:48 PM
thanks guys ill try rebooting my setup and hope that its something small like that and not a patch issue

Torin Syyf
04-22-2013, 04:15 PM
thanks guys ill try rebooting my setup and hope that its something small like that and not a patch issue

D-m you to h-ll!!! It just started happening to me too.hahaha jinx. A reboot helped :)

Smoky
04-22-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm on xbox and this happens a lot. It's even frozen the whole game so I had to turn off the xbox. Once I turned it back on and played, the disconnects keep happening. Not every match but I'll say 1 out 3.