PDA

View Full Version : explosions 101

MACKn3
04-22-2013, 01:30 PM
What is wrong with it for the past 2 days I've tried to play it and each time I join I'm in the hulker room with no hulker wtf

elquietone
04-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Try getting a party of 4 together and starting your own match, I've never once had an issue with the game when I go into any level with 4 people. Only had one time where 101 said to beat the hulker when we loaded the map for the first time. We were on the docks being told to kill him. So we exited the level and reloaded it.

Sull
04-22-2013, 01:40 PM
That has happened to me more times than I can remember. It's frustrating.

Liam_Murphy
04-22-2013, 02:09 PM
I've done its twice now and no issues at all. I have done it solo (random three people) and as a group me and two other friends (one random person).

Krazee DD
04-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Its been like this since launch day.

Its pure luck if you get in.

RevJynxed
04-22-2013, 02:49 PM
We spent hours yesterday trying to get it to load properly. It's been a bear trying to get the pursuit completed when the system is wasting so much time and not registering events properly.

Even when we killed the boss in under 5 minutes we still didn't get the event completed.

I've run through the entire map only to get yanked back to the hulk with other players who were not even in the game, only to have it lock us in the room. The four of us... alone. Grown men, with too much time on our hands... not pretty.

We need therapy now Trion.

LtRobbiesan
04-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Strangely enough, I played this one yesterday with one of my chars. Changed to a different char and had the 'no hulk' glitch. Logged out, restarted game, and tried again but same 'no hulk'.

Krazee DD
04-23-2013, 07:23 AM
Strangely enough, I played this one yesterday with one of my chars. Changed to a different char and had the 'no hulk' glitch. Logged out, restarted game, and tried again but same 'no hulk'.

That method has a good success rate.