PDA

View Full Version : What now???

The numb
04-22-2013, 02:24 PM
After the last down time I can no longer login, I did reinstall but nothing it just goes black screen and returns to the patcher , It's going to be another 4 days till some one from tech support return my email?

This is becoming real stressful issue,Im not going to say exactly how I feel about TRION or this game as most likely I would get ban for a life time and maybe this would not be such a bad thing.

I only wish any of you responsible for all this agony you cost me to have one time in your life same kind of problem, So maybe you will know how you make your customers feel.

Im done resolving your technical problems just so I be able to use the crap you push for $100 stuff it up your
/ you know what/ and hopefully you choke on it.

Im so F tired of this shtako.

The numb
04-22-2013, 02:30 PM
I also want my money back for the missing inventory items from lockboxes purchased for cash.

WhiteCell
04-22-2013, 02:37 PM
I think if Trion was serious about fixing the issues with disappearing items they'd shut down the servers until they had a fix for it. Allowing such game breaking issue to still be around weeks later says to me they don't considering it a problem worth a solution especially when like you said players could foolishly spend additional money to lose those items.

The numb
04-22-2013, 02:43 PM
I real had it, it's such stress I mean nothing but trouble shooting. Im so done wasting my time fixing tech. problems .

Shadowstalker
04-22-2013, 02:59 PM
After the last down time I can no longer login, I did reinstall but nothing it just goes black screen and returns to the patcher , It's going to be another 4 days till some one from tech support return my email?

This is becoming real stressful issue,Im not going to say exactly how I feel about TRION or this game as most likely I would get ban for a life time and maybe this would not be such a bad thing.

I only wish any of you responsible for all this agony you cost me to have one time in your life same kind of problem, So maybe you will know how you make your customers feel.

Im done resolving your technical problems just so I be able to use the crap you push for $100 stuff it up your
/ you know what/ and hopefully you choke on it.

Im so F tired of this shtako.

You are the one making it a stressful issue, and no one cares how you feel about Trion,

Trion Has not caused you any agony, you bring that upon yourself by thinking you are entitled to something, which you aren't and they did not ask you to resolve the technical issues, apparently you don't know what you are doing, so get off your high horse and go on with your "stressful" life child.

Thorne25
04-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!