PDA

View Full Version : Will we get new episode missions this week?

Matsutake
04-22-2013, 04:04 PM
I get on expecting to find some new missions to do for some nice gear and what not but, nope only thing interesting were the pilgrims if you could find them, and that hat, that hat was like a slap to the face for all the crap you had to do for it, they could have atleast given us a alternate color law keeper outfit with it like they do every other outfit.

Here's to hoping for an actual exciting episode mission week, and maybe a full outfit or a gun, and please give us something nice like a different color journalist or nomad outfit maybe even a altered survivalist, infantry veteran or outlaw with different colors, anything but a hat, unless its something classy like those top hats I see sometimes.

brycemorr84
04-22-2013, 04:07 PM
There will be new stuff to do weather it be actual mission or pursuits. stop complaining.

Jack The Bear
04-22-2013, 04:07 PM
I get on expecting to find some new missions to do for some nice gear and what not but, nope only thing interesting were the pilgrims if you could find them, and that hat, that hat was like a slap to the face for all the crap you had to do for it, they could have atleast given us a alternate color law keeper outfit with it like they do every other outfit.

Here's to hoping for an actual exciting episode mission week, and maybe a full outfit or a gun, and please give us something nice like a different color journalist or nomad outfit maybe even a altered survivalist, infantry veteran or outlaw with different colors, anything but a hat, unless its something classy like those top hats I see sometimes.

Hey i like that hat v.v... It goes good with my City Tracker that i worked my rear off to get :]. Agreed though, nice for some actual missions. Here is to hoping! Either way its a damn fun game.

Matsutake
04-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Are we going to get this new stuff this week? that was my main question, and the complaining was just my way of asking for better rewards for these missions, you gotta admit that hat is a huge step down from that nice assult rifle we got in week one.

Matsutake
04-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Hey i like that hat v.v... It goes good with my City Tracker that i worked my rear off to get :]. Agreed though, nice for some actual missions. Here is to hoping! Either way its a damn fun game.

It looks ok but I wanted a little more, but it does look good on my infantry hero, and I agree it looks even better on the city tracker.

VonTreece
04-22-2013, 04:13 PM
So there won't be a episode mission today for episode two? And how do I find it?

The episode starts tonight (monday) at 9/8c. I expect that, if the episodic mission is added, it will be either later tonight post-show, or tomorrow afternoon. Again, this is only what I expect and is in no way factual. Check out @DEFIANCEGame on twitter for news and updates regarding the game.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Read below post. vv

El Horse
04-22-2013, 04:19 PM
Nope, saw this on Twitter. Was looking forward to some new stuff too. :(

http://i.imgur.com/G02zCNz.jpg

Atticus Finch
04-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Well, if we're not getting new content this week, hopefully the content next week will be episode missions with maybe cutscenes instead of just pursuits

Pain
04-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Yeah, didn't much care for the pursuits they gave us.