PDA

View Full Version : Best way in to San Fran?

METALPUNKS
04-22-2013, 05:02 PM
First is how much farther into the story until I make it into San Fran? I'm at the processing plant doing the second part of that mission.

Second if I am still a ways away from the city what is the best way to get into it that won't mess with the story. Can I have a clan member go to a fast travel and I can warp to them and then that FT will be open for me from that point on.

I'm just trying to make sure I get all the episode pursuits done.

Jack The Bear
04-22-2013, 05:04 PM
First is how much farther into the story until I make it into San Fran? I'm at the processing plant doing the second part of that mission.

Second if I am still a ways away from the city what is the best way to get into it that won't mess with the story. Can I have a clan member go to a fast travel and I can warp to them and then that FT will be open for me from that point on.

I'm just trying to make sure I get all the episode pursuits done.

I don't think the pursuits will dissapear, i figure they will stay but then again what do i know. If you want to avoid the story though i heard Go To Friend works to get into San-Fran. Best of Luck! :]

KagatoAC
04-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Yes you can warp to a group member that is past the guardian. To the best of my knowledge this will open the warp point for you. however you will need to do the story missions to actually "clear" the bridge

as far as a Mission list, I'm not sure. it took me the better part of a week playing missions for 4-5 hours a day to get past it, but I tend to be very slow, especially when dealing with Dark Matter troops whose Snipers can headshot you from practically off the bloody map..

METALPUNKS
04-22-2013, 09:23 PM
Got in and got the pursuits done. It's nice having clan members. Join the reaper revolution if you'd like. I think we have around 50 members playing defiance. Another 2,000 playing other games. Check us out at www.holdsquare.com