PDA

View Full Version : Why would you delete my post!! i was only asking a question!!

Darky
04-22-2013, 05:05 PM
So now we are not allowed to voice our concerns and ask?
I don't know what was so wrong with my post you went beyond closing it and just deleted it all together!

https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/585/84550166.jpg

if you didn't want to answer you could have ignore it like the tons of other post in here asking for devs response.

Myst
04-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Last I recall actually calling someone out in threads is not allowed. If you took out his name then perhaps you would have gotten an answer? I mean it seems Sledge is slinking around the forums or was a hour ago.

Darky
04-22-2013, 05:16 PM
calling out names?! he is our community manager for god sake WE suppose to ask him and communicate also i never said it was sladge who deleted my post.
This is just ridiculous don't even bother and response and i don't need it anymore

Myst
04-22-2013, 05:19 PM
calling out names?! he is our community manager for god sake WE suppose to ask him and communicate also i never said it was sladge who deleted my post.
This is just ridiculous don't even bother and response and i don't need it anymore

I figured I'd find the actual post just to be safe, I'm jut trying to help and let you know :(

<strong>Calling Out Others in Thread Titles: </strong>Please do not create threads with titles that are directed at specific members of the Defiance Development Team or community. These threads will be closed, removed, or at very least the thread title edited to remove the individual's name. This includes signatures and avatars created for the same purpose.

http://forums.defiance.com/announcement.php?f=35&a=2

Darky
04-22-2013, 05:22 PM
I figured I'd find the actual post just to be safe, I'm jut trying to help and let you know :(

http://forums.defiance.com/announcement.php?f=35&a=2
Thanks Myst i didn't meant you with my last post it was directed to whoever deleted my post and i figured it might be against the rules so i disregarded it my self.

He could have edited the title at least as the rule say but as i said it i don't need an answer anymore.

Thanks again

Myst
04-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks Myst i didn't meant you with my last post it was directed to whoever deleted my post and i figured it might be against the rules so i disregarded it my self.

He could have edited the title at least as the rule say but as i said it i don't need an answer anymore.

Thanks again

True I suppose most mods could but probably doesn't have the time or something though to probably answer the question would lay in Sony's lap as they are the one doing the approval process and if it doesn't meet their standards they turn it down and thus here we are. The only question will be will they find the next one satisfactory.

Darky
04-22-2013, 05:29 PM
yeah thats why i asked i mean i understand all this delay for the first time but should we expect the same in the future a simple answer yes or no would have been more than enough and we won't have to go through the same mess again everytime they update the game