PDA

View Full Version : BMG healing + running

HellOnOrion
04-22-2013, 05:56 PM
I feel like BMGs need to be more effective in PvP, they should be setup as an escape method... their current heals are not too strong and not too weak, but the problem is someone chasing you just blasting shotgun clips then swapping to another shotgun and continually shooting...

and easy counter to this crap that 99% of pvpers are doing is to allow running while healing with a BMG, i dont think its overpowered at all, and would be very nice to see it implimented.

this doesnt effect pve much at all..

pvp needs this... no really, it does

King piccolo
04-22-2013, 05:57 PM
I see some people doing this already but i understand what you mean

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Not to be rude but I never see bmg's in pvp and I don't seem them helping that much when they are even if they could kite and heal I'm not so sure they counter shotguns.

HellOnOrion
04-22-2013, 06:01 PM
I see some people doing this already but i understand what you mean

the problem is that currently we can only "jog"

im suggesting that players healing with BMGs should be allowed to full sprint while healing... it would greatly reduce the amount of double shotgun scrubs who can just chase you with no problem dumping out 16 shells if they need to because you currently have 1 of 2 options

either you stop and heal and try to tank them
or try to run away in which case you will almost always die

game needs hyper balancing in pvp

but this is 1 small step that would be a huge leap as far as improving the quality and diversness of a basically 1 dimension pvp game at this point.

Shotguns need a counter

This is that counter