PDA

View Full Version : weapon level up bonus

brute
04-22-2013, 06:06 PM
i have noticed that certin weapons that i leveled there bonuses seem to change anyone else notice this?

example my votan auto shoty the one with scavanger synergy you get from rep vendor used to have a leveled up bonus of 4% self revive on kill now today it has a kick *** ability of 30% speed boost on full reload for 5 seconds! so do some weapons randomly change or is this another bug? i hope it dont change again best ability i have seen yet..

kobi
04-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Dunno never bought one yet but DAMN that is pretty cool 30% speed boost on full reload for 5 seconds. Am so jealous of your gun now :(

brute
04-22-2013, 06:16 PM
also notice my purple assault rifle changed a few days ago used to have a leveled up bonus of extra reload now its says it does 10% extra dmg when shooting enemies in the back nice combo with sucker punch perk

brute
04-22-2013, 07:18 PM
nobody else has seen this happen?

Angeleus09
04-22-2013, 07:32 PM
nobody else has seen this happen?

I want to say I've read about this in other sections of the forums but I can't remember specifically where. Perhaps try in regular General Discussion?

Angeleus09
04-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Double post

Busyfurball
04-22-2013, 07:38 PM
I was pretty sure this happened to me.
Had x1.something crit hit now its a lousy less recoil ability.
But I was drunk that night so I though I'd read wrong. Ur not alone

DWill
04-22-2013, 08:18 PM
You may be talking abt the weapon bonus u get from maxin xp bar in which case every gun gets that there random and I believe purple and orange get best max bonuses sense there rare.
E

Escape
04-23-2013, 04:42 AM
I'm on the NA PC version and I have 2 guns I've noticed this on. My starting Autopistol which changes between a melee bonus and a magazine bonus (though the number in the magazine doesn't seem to change even when displaying that) and a green sawed off scattergun which is a cannot trade weapon. I am wondering if it has something to do with the weapon's that can't be traded. If someone has a different gun that Can be traded that this is happening on then please post here. If we can confirm that it's only happening on weapons that can't be traded then that might help the people at Trion to eventually fix it.

Lukezordz
04-23-2013, 04:51 AM
I'm sure my purple 3 burst combat shotgun earned some bonuses on the way up to the XP cap.

I'll have to check around.

brute
04-23-2013, 09:53 AM
my shotty changed again today lost the 30 speed for 20% revive refresh so its either designed to do that or its a another bug among all the others out there

OldGuyWithStick
04-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Was gonna make a thread but used search. I too just had this happen, My EMC XAR or whatever had the bonus change from extending the EGO power on a crit kill to increased mag. I only noticed because I suddenly had 73 rounds instead of 68 I believe. It happened immediately after joining a shadow war, possibly that had something to do with it? Not that I'm complaining, I actually would prefer to keep the extra ammo, but I just got lucky I think. Wouldn't really want it to keep happening.

Just noticed also happened to my Ares AR, with a melee boost becoming a mag increase. Neither can be traded, so Escape may be on to something

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-26-2013, 02:13 AM
if this happened yesterday I wish to note, that the servers restarted yesterday at about 8AM EDT. That being said, weapon stats are supposedly held client side, so maybe the server restart erased the stats client side, and then the server redistributed them. If so this maybe to combat client modders

strife77
05-22-2013, 03:12 PM
just wondering if this has ever been addressed im starting to see my bonuses change