PDA

View Full Version : Parking...

Unknown
04-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Well so many people moaning about people driving around in trucks I decided to park mine up for a bit. 2004

However it seems Trion wants me to use my truck even more because now my character is totally bugged, showing up with no weapon, can't switch loadouts and can't do anything other than run things over >.<

Natjur
04-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Change the weapons in your first layout with anything you have and it should 'reset' you char and fix the layouts

ItISLupus
04-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Going to your inventory screen and equipping something from there. (remember to make sure the slot you want to equip to is highlighted properly) My nephew had this bug and doing that fixed it for him.

Unknown
04-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Change the weapons in your first layout with anything you have and it should 'reset' you char and fix the layouts

I would do that...but all controls to do with my load out are disabled... can't even pick up a random drop and switch it out... i.e there is no highlight option ;)

Natjur
04-22-2013, 07:15 PM
Via your inventory screen, hit equip. Or find a weapon that has dropped and use auto equip (instead of loot)

Unknown
04-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Via your inventory screen, hit equip. Or find a weapon that has dropped and use auto equip (instead of loot)

Yep, still bugged ;) have to wait until tomorrow and try get live support