PDA

View Full Version : 100 revives on major arkfalls

MaSh_MaN94
04-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Please can everyone die more so i can get my 100 revives! Thanks :-)

Verios44
04-22-2013, 07:11 PM

Yea very few ppl die and when they do they self revive before anyone can get revive credit.

DevilDog
04-22-2013, 08:05 PM
It took me forever

Niquara
04-22-2013, 08:16 PM
ive been stuck on 99 for the past 3 arkfalls..... going slightly stir crazy here haha

rindhorn
04-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Ok here is how you do it. Grab a friend and have them keep blowing up, nades, rockets etc, then keep rezing them. Should take 5 mins at most to get 100.

You're welcome

Stimulant
04-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Played every day since launch for several hours each day, and I am only at like 57.

JagerMyk
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM
Ok here is how you do it. Grab a friend and have them keep blowing up, nades, rockets etc, then keep rezing them. Should take 5 mins at most to get 100.
You're welcome
I did this for one of my friends, but at Arkfalls I also like to save my self rez, then if I have to use it I wait until I am about to die, and then when I dont see anyone coming to revive me I use it. cause I see ppl coming I will wait, but if its close to the end an I have my self rez I pop up an keep shooting...alot of ppl will not rez or see you to rez you especially when the hellbug spout things are all around shooting the heck out of everyone (the tube things that shoot the bio like the archers). but yes some of us do wait, not all of us, but some.

thejx4
04-22-2013, 09:08 PM
I did this for one of my friends, but at Arkfalls I also like to save my self rez, then if I have to use it I wait until I am about to die, and then when I dont see anyone coming to revive me I use it. cause I see ppl coming I will wait, but if its close to the end an I have my self rez I pop up an keep shooting...alot of ppl will not rez or see you to rez you especially when the hellbug spout things are all around shooting the heck out of everyone (the tube things that shoot the bio like the archers). but yes some of us do wait, not all of us, but some.

Considering how rare people actually need to be revived, I think they should add a little alert or something. "So and so needs help!"
Especially during the Progenitor arkfalls. You're looking up 90% of the time.

DeMoted
04-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Friends or someone in your clan just keeps killing themselves and you revive.

System_Nuked
04-22-2013, 09:15 PM
I just did an Arkfall and needed revived three times. Guess I need to learn that I cannot ride the Monarch.

Jaun
04-22-2013, 09:15 PM
just for you man, just for you ;)

Niquara
04-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Friends or someone in your clan just keeps killing themselves and you revive.

personally i prefer playing a fun game in the way that was intended....

just the way i choose to play,, like getting the 2500 kills without killing bugs with cars :-p each to their own,, but me?? id feel dirty wearing that title if i hadnt earnt it properly

Tgreen
04-22-2013, 09:36 PM
personally i prefer playing a fun game in the way that was intended....

What makes you think picking up your suicidal friends wasn't the intention? : o

Niquara
04-22-2013, 09:39 PM
so true....

tell you what,,, never been so pleased to see blast pods as when i was trying to get them all....

JagerMyk
04-22-2013, 10:40 PM
so true....
tell you what,,, never been so pleased to see blast pods as when i was trying to get them all....

lol blast pods...thank you, I frikkn hate those things...but ty yes those are what I couldnt remember the names of

dionysus
04-22-2013, 10:41 PM
100 Revives? I'm getting sick of the 2500 kills getting reset. I believe this is from getting knocked down not sure if its a glitch or was intended to be that way anyone else have problems with that? But the 100 revives does take forever I've got everything done but those and kills.

DevilDog
04-23-2013, 02:28 AM
100 Revives? I'm getting sick of the 2500 kills getting reset. I believe this is from getting knocked down not sure if its a glitch or was intended to be that way anyone else have problems with that? But the 100 revives does take forever I've got everything done but those and kills.

I jad this happen 3 times. Each time right around 2000 kills. Contacted support via live chat and showed them a pic of it showing that I had acheived the 1000 kills porrion yet I only had 10 kills. This was enough for them to go ahead and check it off for me. Now I get to wear the title :)

DevilDog
04-23-2013, 02:29 AM
so true....

I would pray for those things to come up, it was a Christmas but with a whole lot of death instead of presents

RustySpoon80
04-23-2013, 02:43 AM

I actually do the same. I'll try and save my self revive where possible.
I usually don't even notice when someone has gone down, there should be a different coloured marker on map for fallen comrades.

Jae1324
04-23-2013, 06:08 AM

In need help with this aswell

TechnoSausage
04-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Did an arkfall last night and at the end when the score board comes up it said I did 28 revives!
I didn't do 1! Lol

Stimulant
04-23-2013, 06:16 AM
Did an arkfall last night and at the end when the score board comes up it said I did 28 revives!
I didn't do 1! Lol

Yeah, I had one say I had 38 revives, I just went with it, and boasted about how I saved them all.

Niquara
04-23-2013, 07:51 AM

this resets ONLY when you do a different type of arkfall....

so if you get it to 1000 from hellbug arkfalls then do a scrapper arkfall it'll reset to 0 and vice versa....

stick to one type and then therell be no problem... i just completed it and it didnt reset once as i kept to that (i did phase changes, game crashes etc etc and nothing reset it apart from doing a scrapper arkfall)

Niquara
04-23-2013, 07:52 AM
I didn't do 1! Lol

yeah theres a fault in the scoreboard at the end of arkfalls....

dont get too excited tho,, the counter on the pursuit for arkfalls tracks the correct figure rather than the inflated one shown after arkfalls...

cusman
04-23-2013, 10:30 AM
I just did an Arkfall and needed revived three times. Guess I need to learn that I cannot ride the Monarch.

lol

Well I don't worry about the Pursuit and revive whomever I spot down. I have like 16/100 done. Many times I am heading over to revive someone and they self-revive. Seems the last part of the Major Arkfalls it is pointless to look for people to save but the smaller ones leading up to that... especially when those artilery things are out... that's when people get knocked out and self-revive and then get knocked out again... and then I can revive them :)

Kessler
04-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Mother of all hellbugs is a great place to look for revives. She dies really fast but at one stage she blasts big green **** you up balls into the air like mortars. People always forget about them and get blown to hell.

MaSh_MaN94
04-24-2013, 04:03 AM
Well im now at 52 revives! go me lol getting there slowly.