PDA

View Full Version : Shadow War not working.

BaiorOfRed
04-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Can't see other players and can't spawn vehicle. Like this in multiple regions for me. Anyone else?

Grit
04-23-2013, 05:38 AM
had this issue last night..

i'd like to see shadow war working sometime before the 29th...

BootLeg
04-23-2013, 05:39 AM
had this issue last night..

i'd like to see shadow war working sometime before the 29th...

Whats the 29th Griz???

Grit
04-23-2013, 05:44 AM
29th = end of the "Armistice Celebration" i think. Meaning if i wanna get the episode 2 pursuits finished up Shadow War needs to be working properly. I'd hate to miss out on finishing something off because the gamemode was broken. No huge gamebreaking boycott Defiance forever deal but it'd just suck. I mean, you search for the pilgrims yet lol...it takes time.

i won a game sunday, it counted as a loss. Last night it was spawning into empty shadow wars.

BootLeg
04-23-2013, 05:47 AM
i hear that i finally got my shadow war win the other day i do believe whoever fills there bar up first loses so keep that in mind

gamingreal
04-23-2013, 05:49 AM
Whats the 29th Griz???
He's probably referring to the next tv episode of defiance which would bring new episode challenges and end current episode challenges.

Sorry Grit but you'd better try and get that challenge asap because the premier was essentially a double bill, so i have a feeling both sets of challenges refer to the premier and might end this evening (UK anyway) when the next episode shows

Grit
04-23-2013, 06:01 AM
Nah they said we have until the 29th of April..

See scoring in Shadow War you'd think the first one to 9K would win?? isn't that how most games go lol...honestly i think that shadow war is bugged out. I'm gonna keep hopping in and trying to get that win over the next week...if it happens, it happens.

gamingreal
04-23-2013, 06:09 AM
Nah they said we have until the 29th of April..

See scoring in Shadow War you'd think the first one to 9K would win?? isn't that how most games go lol...honestly i think that shadow war is bugged out. I'm gonna keep hopping in and trying to get that win over the next week...if it happens, it happens.
Yesterday there was some ridiculous glitch where the losing team would almost always win so i had to join a war and hope that my side were either bad or intentionally not playing properly, luckily i got it we lost/succeeded at the last minuet, the new 1.012 patch notes seem to suggest that the bug is fixed but it might be worth a try.
It is a huge shame that one of the games coolest features turned out to be a buggy, unbalanced, troll haven mess but still the co-op aspect is still awesome and fun.

Grit
04-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Yeah i ended up losing a few games last night that registered as defeats...the one time i won a game..it registered as a defeat lol.

I'll log on today and give it a whirl...i think tonight my Squadmates and I were gonna run some Co-Ops to get their pursuits finished.