PDA

View Full Version : add me plz

ohhdave13
04-22-2013, 08:11 PM
i wanna play with some people look me up ohhdave13

GodSpark
04-22-2013, 08:42 PM
i wanna play with some people look me up ohhdave13

No capitalized letters, no punctuation, and "plz". Sorry Dave, but I will not be adding you.

I'm not trying to be rude or pretentious, just telling you my reasoning. People say that grammar and spelling aren't important on the internet, but I find it a good way to judge people. Especially when a bit of text on a screen is all you have to make your first impression.

Again I am sorry if this offends you or anyone else.

bossdevildogg
04-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Your not very open minded. I hope your not one for those people that judge on how people look to or sound because what if he has a learning disability.

No offends to either of you.

GodSpark
04-22-2013, 11:49 PM
Your not very open minded. I hope your not one for those people that judge on how people look to or sound because what if he has a learning disability.

No offends to either of you.

I don't and if he has a disability then I would apologize. Same if English isn't his first language.

Let me rephrase things a bit.

Spelling/grammar mistakes are fine and no big deal. Hell, I make them all the time as do most of my family and friends. Being overly worried about grammar and making sure it's absolutely perfect is a bit silly IMO. What bugs me is when people don't even try. When they make zero effort because "it's the internet". So while a few words on a screen might not say much about the individual, the fact that they don't make any effort at all to properly convey those words, that speaks volumes.