PDA

View Full Version : Hello just wanted to post some things that been on my mind thanks.

Navdia1234
04-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Hi I played and beat the main story of the game. the side mission are cool. It's cool to fight with other people side by side or vs. I play the side mission and there no change to the would. It's the same after you beat it. leave it for some time and come back the same thing happen again there no change. its like I all ways helping saving worker or shutting down some thing here or there plus saving the farmer. I don't see Interaction with the Fictional characters. or see any real progress of all those side mission in the world. If there one thing I want to see have a effect on the game world is the Side mission. For example the E-Rep side mission. and all the others side mission should help shape the world. More local hubs are important that i can interact with there player that or characters. I see great world to explore in. :cool:

WhiteF8ng
04-22-2013, 09:41 PM
I can say that trion's been quietly ushering in some new features and what not but have patience for the story and continuation stuff. The game still has quite a few bugs they need to address before any of that. A lot of us love this game and a lot more are probably frustrated out of their minds right now. I'm giving Trion the benefit of the doubt and hanging in there. I've faith that it'll get better. I'm all for new missions, dlc, even cosmetic stuff but right now, they should focus on calling the Orkin man for this current bug infestation...

dAcHrOnIc
04-23-2013, 01:14 AM
I agree with this except I don't play this game for the engaging storyline. I play it for the coop aspect more than anything else.
It's fun to hook up with a few friend, share some laughs, hunt some arks, farm key codes or race each other across the map.

In fact, sitting in a group and on Skype with about 13 other people trying to do 1080's and I've never laughed so hard at a video game. We spent probably 6 hours just jumping and laughing at each other.
I can't remember EVER laughing while playing COD.