PDA

View Full Version : Bugged Quest- Old Freinds Old Swords

Arrathon
04-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Not looking for a screaming mob, simply tired of waiting for Customer support, gm, or whatever this game has. The quest Old Friends Old Swords is bugged to the point you cannot even start it. I'm new to the game and enjoy it very much, Enjoy the show very much as well. Although i don't feel im getting my 60 bucks worth, I am giving it time as i understand it just started and it's a rocky start. So..is there any fast work around this...or am i stuck until next patch waiting for this to be fixed?

Joe Snuffy
04-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Not looking for a screaming mob, simply tired of waiting for Customer support, gm, or whatever this game has. The quest Old Friends Old Swords is bugged to the point you cannot even start it. I'm new to the game and enjoy it very much, Enjoy the show very much as well. Although i don't feel im getting my 60 bucks worth, I am giving it time as i understand it just started and it's a rocky start. So..is there any fast work around this...or am i stuck until next patch waiting for this to be fixed?

I had the same issue with this mission so I closed the game and restarted it and it worked fine after restarting the game. There should be 3 farmers to release for this missions.

Troster
04-22-2013, 10:02 PM
Open your map and abandon the mission first. Then shut the game down. The next time you log in, take the mission again and it should work. If not, repeat the process. Not being able to start the mission is caused by someone else releasing the prisoners just before you get there and the mission won't reset while you are there too.

Arrathon
04-23-2013, 06:22 AM
I've tried all that..I still just sit there killing Raiders, while seeing all these miner/farmer looking npc's run back and forth.

Thairne
04-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Use the Chatsupport on their page. I had to wait 20 mins till I got through the queue, but the Custom Rep Guy there fixed it in a matter of 30 seconds after requiring some info (email, server, charname). Total time: 25 mins from "gosh this quest bugged out" to "onwards to victory!"

Arrathon
04-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Ok thanks, ill try that (again) Onc ei can finally log in and play.. I have the will not connect bug issue thing now.... -sighs- I should have just spent then 140$ i've put into this game on more warhammer minis lol.