PDA

View Full Version : Somehow they figured out a way to actually break their game

Santana Ortega
04-22-2013, 09:32 PM
So as of now the game has landscape but nothing else in it other then YOU...ie "Y the Last Man" . Yet I am a female character.

In all my days, and there are just way too many days, I have never seen any game that is up and "running" when the game is actually not "Up" and "running"

How can a company run like this. This is crazy that players can get into the world yet everything but the landscape and buildings is removed.
Anything that has a "spawn" feature to it is Borked, yet the game is runnig...

SHUT IT DOWN AND FIX THIS crapola.

Bored Peon
04-22-2013, 09:44 PM
It did the same thing to me. I logged out and back in and it still was the same way.

Aliena
04-22-2013, 09:46 PM
I have to agree. I logged in just a few minutes ago and I am all by myself! No npc's. Just an empty landscape. Strange they let us login to this. Maybe a messege on the Launcher would be nice.

Transall
04-22-2013, 09:47 PM
I had the same problem earlier. I fixed it by forcing myself into another phase using the "go to leader" button after finishing a co-op map. If you try this, you should communicate with your group to make sure your leader isn't also stuck in limbo.

Edit: my friend just logged in and had the same problem. He used "go to friend" on me and it fixed him.

deadfall
04-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Sigh. Happening to me as well. Is there any other fix???

Teran
04-22-2013, 10:26 PM
In all my days, and there are just way too many days, I have never seen any game that is up and "running" when the game is actually not "Up" and "running"

So this must be your first MMO. Welcome to MMO's!

Grow up and quit being so dramatic. Yeah it sucks that some people are having problems but contrary to what you may believe, the server doesn't have to come down until they find a fix. A lot of people (myself included) are suffering from that same problem, but most of us has an imagination and decided to try other things like...

How can a company run like this. This is crazy that players can get into the world yet everything but the landscape and buildings is removed.

Did you bother verifying that nothing works or are you just making a big assumption? Right now the open world is empty for me, but co-op missions are working just fine. I suspect PvP is as well. I'd rather have access to these things while they figure out what is going on then not.

Pariah Ayers
04-22-2013, 11:22 PM
Go to leader from CoOp is not working for me. I just load and I am sitting right where I was in an empty world. Will try something else later tonight.

Rizaun
04-22-2013, 11:28 PM
They brought the servers down a couple of hours ago, I thought they were going to add some new content now that Ep 2 aired. Maybe they broke something after that.

OGkush
04-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Wondering whats going on aswell

Bored Peon
04-23-2013, 12:00 AM
I joined a co-op map. As soon as I finished the map it was fixed.

I am goign to assume by going to leader, friend, or joining a co-op fixes this because we logged into a bad shard (ie server) and when you go to a friend or whatever it changes what shard you are on.

Kyvia
04-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Same here...kind of amusing.... I Am Omega!!!!

Also... BEST time to do data recorders, lol

Wtflag
04-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Wow good thing you guys got out before the Langoliers came.

Antomus
04-23-2013, 01:32 AM
So as of now the game has landscape but nothing else in it other then YOU...ie "Y the Last Man" . Yet I am a female character.

SHUT IT DOWN AND FIX THIS crapola.
http://emmasthing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/calm-down.jpg
Errrm, servers are down right now to fix it...

Defy
04-23-2013, 01:34 AM
weird happened to me too I thought I broke it :)