PDA

View Full Version : Question about the "green colored" currency.

Synder
03-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Ok, in the currency tab, with keys, scrips, etc is another green colored currency. I know what Scrips and Bits are, as we all do by now. My question is what is the "green colored"( sorry dunno what else to call them) used for? I have close to 6 thousand of them, and no idea what to use them for. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this.

Buruko
03-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Ok, in the currency tab, with keys, scrips, etc is another green colored currency. I know what Scrips and Bits are, as we all do by now. My question is what is the "green colored"( sorry dunno what else to call them) used for? I have close to 6 thousand of them, and no idea what to use them for. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this.

These appear to be 'scrap' pieces of sorts. I would tell you more but there is this pesky NDA thing. Suffice to say they are used for various modifications *cough* and specific vendor items.

Bdtry
03-19-2013, 10:25 PM
Would this still be under NDA since it was technically shown by PC users in the early allowed Twitch streams?

Dr D Wayne Love
03-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Can we talk about the green credits now?

A s0t
03-24-2013, 01:28 PM
yeah it in the xbox beta, the green stuff is for weapon modding adding mod slots mostly

Harvester
03-24-2013, 01:28 PM
thought the NDA was lifted on friday?

A s0t
03-24-2013, 01:33 PM
thought the NDA was lifted on friday?
it's just the alpha NDA is in effect the beta NDA died