PDA

View Full Version : How are you getting done so quickly?!

METALPUNKS
04-22-2013, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry but I don't get it at all. A week ago people were saying they were done everything and have nothing to do. Even saying they had level all the vehicles to level 20 and walk around so they don't reset. I've been playing almost every single day for a few hours a day and I have yet to touch a side mission, never done but one race, and only have my runner up to 8.

For the story I'm not even half way. I do go around and see everything. I take my time to learn the areas and I enjoy exploring. I'm always doing something. I just don't get how you can finish so quickly. Anyone who is taking their time like me feel the same. It's almost funny because I remember names and the same people who say they rushed the story to San Fran just to see what it looked like are the same ones who said the game went by too fast lol. Hey it's how you choose to play and it doesn't bother me I just don't get it.

RegularX
04-22-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm sorry but I don't get it at all. A week ago people were saying they were done everything and have nothing to do. Even saying they had level all the vehicles to level 20 and walk around so they don't reset. I've been playing almost every single day for a few hours a day and I have yet to touch a side mission, never done but one race, and only have my runner up to 8.

For the story I'm not even half way. I do go around and see everything. I take my time to learn the areas and I enjoy exploring. I'm always doing something. I just don't get how you can finish so quickly. Anyone who is taking their time like me feel the same. It's almost funny because I remember names and the same people who say they rushed the story to San Fran just to see what it looked like are the same ones who said the game went by too fast lol. Hey it's how you choose to play and it doesn't bother me I just don't get it.

Some of the people in the game have already logged hundreds of hours on it.

therokito
04-22-2013, 10:23 PM
there are quite a few no life gamers who sit on for hundreds of hours and do everything

then you also got the hackers on pc who cheated theit way to it even quicker too

no game can cater to these people, so id ignore them.

im personaly 1191 ego rating in, 43 complete pursuits, i probly have more then alot of people too, but i still have alot to do

RegularX
04-22-2013, 10:27 PM
there are quite a few no life gamers who sit on for hundreds of hours and do everything

then you also got the hackers on pc who cheated theit way to it even quicker too

no game can cater to these people, so id ignore them.

im personaly 1191 ego rating in, 43 complete pursuits, i probly have more then alot of people too, but i still have alot to do

What does your /played say?

Arsenic_Touch
04-22-2013, 10:27 PM
The game has been out since the 2nd, PC US players even got a head start.
I didn't rush the game and I'm sitting at most coop pursuits done, all story pursuits done, over 1,100 ego. Downed the last boss and I'm finding there's nothing left to do. They removed keys from emergencies, so those are worthless. Arkfalls give shields and grenades that I don't need. Already done the coops over and over and over. All I have left is to level my weapons and vehicle skills. and random contracts that are pretty boring once you do them over and over and realize that the rep system kind of sucks.

therokito
04-22-2013, 10:28 PM
What does your /played say?

im on xbox, and i dont wanna plug in a keyboard, but id have to say, im somewhere in the range of 60 hours

METALPUNKS
04-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Well I have about 50-80 hours since release. I'm not even talking about the people who play for hundreds of hours. I'm talking about the ones who say they did it all in 20 and swear by it. I don't see that at all.

therokito
04-22-2013, 10:29 PM
Well I have about 50-80 hours since release. I'm not even talking about the people who play for hundreds of hours. I'm talking about the ones who say they did it all in 20 and swear by it. I don't see that at all.

the people who claim that, did the main missions, and maybe the side missions, and ignore every other aspect of the game

METALPUNKS
04-22-2013, 10:30 PM
The game has been out since the 2nd, PC US players even got a head start.
I didn't rush the game and I'm sitting at most coop pursuits done, all story pursuits done, over 1,100 ego. Downed the last boss and I'm finding there's nothing left to do. They removed keys from emergencies, so those are worthless. Arkfalls give shields and grenades that I don't need. Already done the coops over and over and over. All I have left is to level my weapons and vehicle skills. and random contracts that are pretty boring once you do them over and over and realize that the rep system kind of sucks.

Ouch. Removed the keys from emergencies. That sucks. They haven't done that on ps3. Probably due to the delayed patch. I still get maxed up every day.

therokito
04-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Ouch. Removed the keys from emergencies. That sucks. They haven't done that on ps3. Probably due to the delayed patch. I still get maxed up every day.

its not as bad as people make it out to be. you cant get super quick keys anymore is all
but i net 100 a day easily still just doing arkfalls, co ops, and pvp, and i dont even have to do alot of it

RegularX
04-22-2013, 10:32 PM
im on xbox, and i dont wanna plug in a keyboard, but id have to say, im somewhere in the range of 60 hours

The Xbox has no software keyboard? That's a bit odd. I'm not judging, I just find it odd.

K A S H I H A R A D
04-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Well... naturally some people are exaggerating. Others... may or may not have way too much time on their hands in general.

therokito
04-22-2013, 10:33 PM
The Xbox has no software keyboard? That's a bit odd. I'm not judging, I just find it odd.

i hate using the software is what it is, i just use voice chat for everything i need on there

Tango80
04-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Meh people get bored very easily now a days. I attribute it to ADHD.

Don't get me wrong there is plenty to do however some only see the main quests and side quests as the only content in the game.

Then you have the completionists who try's to do every pursuit and bypassing all unnecessary emergency's. Which can occupy said person for quite a long time.

I like to to a little bit here and a little bit there spread things out bit. By far i haven't gotten bored of the game yet.

Tango80
04-22-2013, 10:40 PM

All a person needs is a USB keyboard. However i'm not too sure the keyboard commands are similar to the PC version.