PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle stats.

METALPUNKS
04-22-2013, 10:25 PM
Quick question. Why is it when I look at either a vendor or the defiance store I see that the stats are different than the runners I have but after purchasing it they are all the same. I waisted real money in the store and ten thousand scrip with a vendor thinking I was buying a faster runner. Only to find out I paid for the..excuse me for the language, mother f-ing color!

Cutlass Jack
04-22-2013, 10:31 PM
The reason is the vendor isnt showing the adjustment for your vehicle skills. Your equipped one does.

J_matt
04-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Its the same with everything in the defiance store theres no real benefit to buying something from the store unless its the boosts or inventory slots, all other items are just for cosmetic appeal so the only difference is that you have a unique colored vehicle

METALPUNKS
04-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Still don't get it. Explain more please. Vehicle skills?

Cutlass Jack
04-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Still don't get it. Explain more please. Vehicle skills?

You have a skill with vehicles (Rollers, Runners, Cerberus) that builds as you drive around. Its exactly like your weapon skills, and you can see them listed in the same place with all bonuses you've earned.

METALPUNKS
04-23-2013, 01:06 AM
You have a skill with vehicles (Rollers, Runners, Cerberus) that builds as you drive around. Its exactly like your weapon skills, and you can see them listed in the same place with all bonuses you've earned.

I know that. I don't get why that has to do with the stats you see at vendors change once you buy the vehicle.