PDA

View Full Version : Only one other person at a Major Arkfall

Opetyr
04-23-2013, 12:40 AM
If you look at my map you can see that there is no one on my map. The reason why is I am in San Francisco. There was only one other person that even tried to take down this major Scrapper Arkfall. How is it in a game that not even one month old doesn't even have enough people to actually kill an Arkfall?
To the other person that tried their hardest Griffon(or something close[then some number]). Thank you for your dedication to this game that seems to be failing already.

CorgiSteps
04-23-2013, 12:42 AM
Its 4am bro..

Bullgatti
04-23-2013, 12:46 AM
and the server is broke for me atleast

Spencley
04-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Its 4am, It also happens to be a game with nothing to do even during prime time...

Opetyr
04-23-2013, 01:03 AM
Dang must have forgotten that this wasn't an MMO. Also kinda interesting that another minor arkfall had 3 other people at it when I got there but was bugged so that no scrappers actually showed up. Wonder how many people showed up then left?

Antomus
04-23-2013, 01:07 AM
http://www.clickeric.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/heavy-duty-stainless-steel-bucket1.jpg
Moar tears please.

It's 4am early Monday morning. You're not going to see too many people chasing arkfalls at this time. Also, Defiance doesn't have 15 million players to begin with so at non-primetimes it's gonna be a bit slow.

Arsenic_Touch
04-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Rewards vs effort. The amount of effort required to do SF arkfalls and events is better spent elsewhere for the same rewards. That's why you always see the arkfalls outside of SF have people at all hours. If they actually randomized the rewards better (people get tired of getting shields and grenades all the bloody time) and brought back key rewards for emergencies, then SF would possibly have more people. As it stands, it's a poorly designed zone.

Antomus
04-23-2013, 01:11 AM
Rewards vs effort. The amount of effort required to do SF arkfalls and events is better spent elsewhere for the same rewards. That's why you always see the arkfalls outside of SF have people at all hours. If they actually randomized the rewards better (people get tired of getting shields and grenades all the bloody time) and brought back key rewards for emergencies, then SF would possibly have more people. As it stands, it's a poorly designed zone.

Makes sense.

Insanityplea
04-23-2013, 01:21 AM
Because everyone is working on their ark hunting as a way of life and scrapper mobs from arkfalls reset the ****ing kill count.

Also San Fran is a **** zone and Dark Matter aimbot almost as bad as some players. (Not in reference to anyone in this game).

Arsenic_Touch
04-23-2013, 01:22 AM
Because everyone is working on their ark hunting as a way of life and scrapper mobs from arkfalls reset the ****ing kill count.

Also San Fran is a **** zone and Dark Matter aimbot almost as bad as some players. (Not in reference to anyone in this game).

There's also this. Forgot about the kill count reset.

Antomus
04-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Dark Matter aimbot

Lawl dat aimbot...

Insanityplea
04-23-2013, 01:28 AM
Its annoying as hell lol, i can use blur and run circles around raiders, mutants and players but them dark matter just keep hitting me :(

Antomus
04-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Its annoying as hell lol, i can use blur and run circles around raiders, mutants and players but them dark matter just keep hitting me :(

Welcome to the big leagues, hope you brought your big boy shield.

Skydive
04-23-2013, 01:31 AM
If you look at my map you can see that there is no one on my map. The reason why is I am in San Francisco. There was only one other person that even tried to take down this major Scrapper Arkfall. How is it in a game that not even one month old doesn't even have enough people to actually kill an Arkfall?
To the other person that tried their hardest Griffon(or something close[then some number]). Thank you for your dedication to this game that seems to be failing already.

Also note you may be in a low population phase. There is currently no direct way to change phases unless you have a friend in a different phase to you.

Shada Mori
04-23-2013, 02:12 AM
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b481/Kiyoko_Mori/Doinfine_zpsbb7bf7e7.jpg

Taken at 4:11 AM CST on a Tuesday. Note the radar (and don't laugh at my resolution cause of my backup monitor) .. I think we are doing okay. Like people said, Its because it was a scrapper arkfall in San Fran.