PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions (Contracts & Weapon xp)

SavageWolf
04-23-2013, 01:17 AM
Has anyone else noticed that only 1 of the weekly contracts has updated? The others are last weeks contracts which i've already completed.

and

I've noticed i'm not getting weapon XP at Arkfalls. I'm assuming this is just a bug? Haven't noticed anyone else talking about either of these 2 things.

Arsenic_Touch
04-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Arkfall mobs don't award experience, so they don't add to the weapon xp. This is intentional.

Didn't check the contracts though.

ForeignPatriot
04-23-2013, 01:25 AM
Has anyone else noticed that only 1 of the weekly contracts has updated? The others are last weeks contracts which i've already completed.

and

I've noticed i'm not getting weapon XP at Arkfalls. I'm assuming this is just a bug? Haven't noticed anyone else talking about either of these 2 things.

I noticed the contract thing, but I was able to do 2 weeklies last week which are the same as this week's so, I'm assuming it had to do with that little hiccup.

2, you don't get weapon XP at Arkfalls because the mobs don't give XP when killed. I believe it's working as intended.

AngryFire
You do not get any XP at Arkfalls until the event ends and you do not get weapon XP at all. As far as I know its been like this since launch.

Arkental
You do not get weapon xp at arkfalls, this has absolutely been talked about a whole lot.

As for contracts, I saw the same thing. But I figured maybe the different factions refreshed on different days. Though I do feel like something is odd with the timers at times, I lost out on the previous top notch weekly because I went to bed and decided I'd finish it up the day after. Turns out 23 hours is not actually 23 hours, unless I slept really well and skipped a day.

SavageWolf
04-23-2013, 01:26 AM
I've never noticed that arkfalls don't give weapon xp before lol. Oh well.... but yeah i hope they update the contracts

Blackwolfe
04-23-2013, 02:00 AM
There seems to be a bug of some kind with the weekly contracts. Either the counter is wrong, or they refresh too early. It was the same with previous weeks contracts. Basically we got this weeks contracts two days too early, that's why they did not refresh.