PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Beta help

BL00DLINES
03-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Hey everyone. So last week I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of the game and have gone to defiance.com/start to input my code. I selected x360 for beta but have not received any emails regarding beta. I have been seeing a lot of forum posts about 360 players that have already downloaded the beta to their consoles(but unable to play till the 22nd). I'm wondering how those players who have downloaded the beta did so. Was there an email that I should have received or something else? I'm kinda lost but really excited to play. Any advice would be great!

:D

KOX KingOfXbox4
03-19-2013, 10:33 PM
I preorderd $150 version of the game as well and i still dont know what to do to get the beta?

TR GunPlay
03-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Use the search bar. *sigh* no one ever uses it. There are a lot of topics on this

Duskky
03-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey everyone. So last week I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of the game and have gone to defiance.com/start to input my code. I selected x360 for beta but have not received any emails regarding beta. I have been seeing a lot of forum posts about 360 players that have already downloaded the beta to their consoles(but unable to play till the 22nd). I'm wondering how those players who have downloaded the beta did so. Was there an email that I should have received or something else? I'm kinda lost but really excited to play. Any advice would be great!

You'll receive a email from Trion on the 21st with your beta code so you can download over night and play in the morning.

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 10:44 PM

Hey Bloodlines,

We have a topic covering this here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4320-Xbox-Live-Advanced-Mission-Beta-3-Invites!

BL00DLINES
03-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Thanks a ton Duskky! That's a helpful reply :)

TR GunPlay
03-19-2013, 10:45 PM
You'll receive a email from Trion on the 21st with your beta code so you can download over night and play in the morning.

Damnit Duskky, let them search before making a thread lol

BL00DLINES
03-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Thanks Sledge. It's an honor :)

Duskky
03-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Damnit Duskky, let them search before making a thread lol

I know, I know I can't just let them be like "HALP HALP THE HELLBUG HAS TORE OFF MY ARMS" and let them slam their face in the keyboard till someone reply's "Go to a doctor" so I give the answer lol.

BL00DLINES
03-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Is that your job on here GunPlay? To go around telling people to search the forums? You must have lots of time on your hands. Good for you :D

Duskky
03-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Is that your job on here GunPlay? To go around telling people to search the forums? You must have lots of time on your hands. Good for you :D

I'd prefer if the new people use the search function first as well, but oh well.

TR GunPlay
03-19-2013, 10:55 PM

Lol, you can be an *****hole if you want bro, I don't really care. But when you have been here for more than a day and you see people posting the same threads 5-10 times a day you will understand. I'm just saying try using the search bar for questions. The threads already made usually have more in depth answers then what someone will post.

BL00DLINES
03-19-2013, 11:04 PM
hmm.. didn't think I was being an ***hole, just thought I would reply back in a manner that you would understand :D THANKS BRO!!! GLHF!