PDA

View Full Version : No new patch?

RalphNadar
04-23-2013, 04:45 AM
This game really could use some more content..... was hoping they would update it

duction
04-23-2013, 04:47 AM
There's a billion topics like this already, there are 5 pieces of DLC coming, why would they release them all in 5 months?

Levi
04-23-2013, 04:50 AM
They should fix the current problems in the game before releasing new content anyways. I'd rather have a smaller game that works fine rather than a large game riddled with thousands of bugs.

Kronic
04-23-2013, 05:36 AM
They should fix the current problems in the game before releasing new content anyways. I'd rather have a smaller game that works fine rather than a large game riddled with thousands of bugs.

This game is obviously stable enough to run. I'd rather have a game where I can do more besides run from arkfall to arkfall or do the crap pvp on 2 maps or the few co-ops. Once you complete their very short main quest the side quests are all the same go here press x. After that it's run to this ark fall, then another. Okay they are all gone lets do pvp or co-op. Really how many times do they think people want to do the same garbage over and over. They are going to lose all their high Ego players if they don't give us anything to do. I have seen several people quit with over 2000 Ego because there isn't anything left to do. Plus the first crap they gave us in the episode missions was just a joke. A handful of data recorders to find, and some stupid missions that are so random that it's hard to find them without hours of time to blow in the game. Not everyone has hours to blow looking for a stupid emergency. Why would they even release this garbage and say it was our weekly content they are supposed to add it's like a big ****ing joke on us players. I for one(and I'm not alone) am disappointed in what this game is turning into. It could be something great if trion go their ***** in gear and worried about improving the damn game, and not ways to nerf key cards and weapons, or thinking of other ways to get us to buy their ****ty POS boxes. That's like their biggest focus, how can we make people buy our feces.

D351
04-23-2013, 05:40 AM
A mission or two would've been nice. Is it that they released ep. 2's stuff early and intend to release ep 3 on the day of like they did with 1?

Kronic
04-23-2013, 05:42 AM
A mission or two would've been nice. Is it that they released ep. 2's stuff early and intend to release ep 3 on the day of like they did with 1?

I hope that wasn't two episodes worth of stuff they gave us. That makes them look even worse as a company if that is all they can come up with.

NicodemusTNT
04-23-2013, 05:50 AM
Kronic does make a good point.

ChAoTic Puppy23
04-23-2013, 05:50 AM
For now Im bored .... need next part of story! Ill just play FFXIII-2 and wait. So many games with dlc stuff to buy .......... so little money lol

nickpeck
04-23-2013, 06:00 AM
I hope that wasn't two episodes worth of stuff they gave us. That makes them look even worse as a company if that is all they can come up with.

First off you guys do realize the game just came out right? They are working on getting things fixed before they drop more content, trust me. I have played many MMO's over the last bunch of years and you just need to be patient. I feel bad for dev's because they have so many people that tear through the content at record speeds because people don't do anything other than play games all day (it seems).

Note to self, don't rush through the game, take your time and do everything along the road. MMO's get repetitive, it's just the nature of the beast. Also, if you look in the games menu, it clearly states that it's only Season 1 or whatever, so no, it isn't two. They have release time lines for all content ready waaaay in advance of the game coming out so you will just have to wait until they say something.

If you are bored, just play something else until you hear something. It's a pretty fun game and being the first actual MMO on the Xbox I'm supporting it. I too hope the DLC adds a lot and I'm sure it will but people will always go through it crazy fast then complain they are board again, just how it goes. Just give it a little time, it's normal for some down time after you burn through everything lol.

duction
04-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Most xbox games you can complete is a shorted time then has been set in this one so I don't know why you guys don't spam the other games forums about being to short lol.

RowdyLaBear
04-23-2013, 07:05 AM
ffxi was the first mmo on xbox, and i agree with duction, like seriously i can beat a new game in 1 day to 2 and be done with it unless the multi is alright then yea i can play it alot, but i have been playing this for 2 weeks still havin fun still doing stuff.