PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bank of some sorts?

Mockers
03-19-2013, 10:38 PM
Is there some type of bank to store items?. I am constantly having a full inventory and sadly I have had to sell some items I really wanted to keep just to make room for some possible better items in the future.

Sledgehammer70
03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Is there some type of bank to store items?. I am constantly having a full inventory and sadly I have had to sell some items I really wanted to keep just to make room for some possible better items in the future.

You will be able to gain more inventory slots by completing missions and ranking up your power rating. the beta will have a limited amount of slots.

usrevenge2
03-20-2013, 12:09 PM
You will be able to gain more inventory slots by completing missions and ranking up your power rating. the beta will have a limited amount of slots.

I wouldn't recommend that. even if you had a massive inventory it would make sorting annoying. I would have a banking system in the full game at least, granted so far nothing has dropped other than money and weapons for me i'd imagine there will be some sort of crafting, or special items people will want further down the road

Tyren3402
03-20-2013, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't recommend that. even if you had a massive inventory it would make sorting annoying. I would have a banking system in the full game at least, granted so far nothing has dropped other than money and weapons for me i'd imagine there will be some sort of crafting, or special items people will want further down the road

There will be mod for guns, but I don't see the point in holding on to those unless it's ones you get from quest. But if you want to mod a gun I would just wait until you had the right gun and then just go buy the mod from the vendor.