PDA

View Full Version : no players online bug

maggotking
04-23-2013, 06:18 AM
So i had a issue with the patch downloading in full so i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. The patch downloaded in full after a reinstal but now ive run into another big bug. When i enter the game i see nobody around. No npc's,i cant call out my mount,and the venders are all gone and for the most part im on a server all by myself. But the only thing that seems to fix it is when i use the quick menu to use the go to friend option and then everything goes back to normal. Ive tested my net and rebooted my setup,ive even stood in the same spot as my friends in game and i see nothing at all and they say that they cant see me as well. This all happend after i downloaded the last server update and i cant fix it on my end and i have a ticket in for the bug. Is anyone else having this happen to them as well ? :confused:

gamingreal
04-23-2013, 06:31 AM
try using trions chat support, you'll get a person then, i imagine they have a huge backlog of tickets

Knucklehead
04-23-2013, 06:42 AM
It's been like this for me since yesterday afternoon. I can join Co-op sessions. Maybe PvP sessions.. I haven't tried. But the rest of the world is empty of players, npc's, items, everything. It's just a big, still world. I haven't tried the go to friend option.