PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the side missions when you restart the story!

HaggardRascal
04-23-2013, 06:26 AM
Anyone else restarted the the story missions and now cant complete certain pursuits?

Trion: Bring back the side missions when you restart the story, please!

Unseen Evil
04-23-2013, 09:24 AM
I made a post about this earlier, i would just like them back as something else to do and to earn some more weapon mods.

Prelude
04-23-2013, 04:43 PM
I don't want them to bring back side missions at all.

K A S H I H A R A D
04-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Nice to have confirmation of this happening should you restart. Hopefully they fix this problem.

TheRealTFreezy
04-23-2013, 04:57 PM
So if I beat the story and all the side missions and then restart the story, as I replay main quests my side missions will or will not come back? And what about rampages or time trials? Do those have to be unlocked again as well or do they stay?

Blackwolfe
04-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Time trials, hotshots and rampages are always there. As a matter of fact, you can do them all (including the ones in san fran if you port to a friend who is there) before you even start the first mission after the tutorial.

When restarting the main story, any side missions you did not do last time, show up at the exact same point they did last time you did the main story.

DeMoted
04-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Anyone else restarted the the story missions and now cant complete certain pursuits?

Trion: Bring back the side missions when you restart the story, please!

Lol side missions... See green circle go in it and kill some guys and turn off turrets... Done

TheRealTFreezy
04-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Time trials, hotshots and rampages are always there. As a matter of fact, you can do them all (including the ones in san fran if you port to a friend who is there) before you even start the first mission after the tutorial.

When restarting the main story, any side missions you did not do last time, show up at the exact same point they did last time you did the main story.

So if I do all of the side missions now then they don't come back for like grinding purposes? That seems unfortunate.

Blackwolfe
04-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Indeed, however remember that you can repeat mission events as many times as you like (like kenn farm, happy pow farm, medicine cabinet, sniper ridge, diablo oil, bolinas smeltery and many more).