PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Customization

Azkrath
04-23-2013, 06:47 AM
Good afternoon,

I have been playing defiance for a day now, and i have a couple of weapons in my inventory, along with some parts for some type of weapons. However, when using the matrix to try to customize my weapons, none of them have the options for mod attatchment. Am i doing something wrong? Do i need to be at some special place?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance,

My best regards

Seth Winternight
04-23-2013, 06:50 AM
Good afternoon,

I have been playing defiance for a day now, and i have a couple of weapons in my inventory, along with some parts for some type of weapons. However, when using the matrix to try to customize my weapons, none of them have the options for mod attatchment. Am i doing something wrong? Do i need to be at some special place?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance,

My best regards

To mod a weapon it needs an available slot, which will be a dimmed grey icon underneath the weapon description and if not, it'll just come up as '-' So you could just have 4 -'s and that just means you need to attach mod slots.

To add a mod slot to your weapon, it should be unequipped from all your loadouts and it should NOT have any current mods on the weapon.

Verios44
04-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Good afternoon,

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance,

My best regards

Sounds like you may need to add mod slots to the weapon in question first

How to
Unequip the weapon from your loadouts ( double check them all just in case)
Go to the salvage matrix and select the add mod slot option
This will cost alot of ark salvage and the operation takes 10 minutes
Make sure you are at a hub and do not join any matches or do ANYTHING that requires a loading screen.
Why? Because theres a chance thanks to a bug that if you go through a loading screen that the weapon may disappear for good.

Then add your mods and enjoy.

Azkrath
04-23-2013, 08:11 AM
Thank you guys, i saw the options to add mod slots, and am now doing some modifications to the weapons in question.

My best regards