PDA

View Full Version : completing pursuits without doing them

tysoro
04-23-2013, 07:11 AM
ok two times now ive completed pursuits without doing anything more than logging in. i completed an episode contract last night, kill bulwarks 10 times along with some other stuff..... i havnt made it to san fran yet. not only that i got the title giant slayer, and if i look at my pursuits under enemys i havnt even kill one bulwark yet or any dark matter forces for that matter. this all happend when i logged on. second i completed protect the pilgrims of mt tram while i was in sausalito. when this happend was right after a main mission and i had a very weird purple fog everywhere drove around did one emergency i mt tram was completed. anyone else experience this

Robknob
04-23-2013, 07:59 AM
ive had the purple bubble before not the other stuff

scarface2720
04-23-2013, 08:00 AM
lol yes this happens to me alot i think if you are just in the area someone is completing something you get credit for it, its kind of nice

Xionic
04-23-2013, 08:41 AM
if you are in the area like scarface said, you will get it even if you dont contribute. sometimes i think this is pretty cool. has its advantages. ive gotten a few pursuits done this way

thebigrig
04-23-2013, 08:47 AM
I think this was addressed in last nights patch update.

bigbear2face
04-23-2013, 09:04 AM
Man you are lucky. The only glitches I've had involving pursuits is my counters resetting or just not increasing making it impossible for me to finish a half dozen or so pursuits.

My EGO would be around 150 points higher if not for these glitches.

Also, in regards to the last few posts: You no longer get credit for a kill for contracts or pursuits unless you do some damage to the enemy. This was in effect yesterday.

This relatively pointless change is going to make the contract in the Liberate the Lost map (the one where only like 7 drop per run-thru) incredibly annoying unless you are doing it with a decent bunch of guys that make sure each person gets a hit on each enemy that drops the "item". I really don't want to have to run Liberate the Lost 6 times (already have to do it 3) just to get some stupid daily contract that you should be able to get in one run.

tysoro
04-23-2013, 09:37 AM
I dont think its related to being neer it cause i was in sasualito which doesnt even border mt tam as for the bulwarks maybe but i didnt think theyre was any on the entire northern island and i havnt been near the bridge jst a wierd one i e heard of people losing progess ive seen a bunch of bugs and they have always benefitted me

tysoro
04-23-2013, 10:04 AM
also this happend last night after the patch

Grit
04-23-2013, 10:16 AM
I know sometimes i get some "Skitterling" instances completed with out finishing them.. pretty much go crusing down a road or through a field on my Quad and splatter a few of the little guys.. 5minutes later someone goes on finished the job..meh..whatever works.

tysoro
04-23-2013, 10:26 AM
yeh that happens for me alot just found it really weird that i was completing thing on the other side of the map when i just got out of and instance hadnt been theyre in hrs